Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Killeen Valentine's M&G

Verified Hobbyist BCD newcaptainmastpole's Avatar
    Man, I wish I could make it. Alas I shall be afloat. Rrrrrr that shivers me timbers.. Y'all have fun.

P.S. Italia, you look sexy. IJS

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Looking forward to Friday. I won’t be moving fast or much but I plan on being there with a fresh, new face to introduce to the group. See all of y’all then. I been missing the wild gang!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Looking forward to seeing all you gals and guys again.

I will see all you cool peeps later. Till then, stay warm. Burrrr
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is it to late to get on the guest list?

I want to thank all the awesome ladies and gents who made our latest social fun. A special thanks goes to Tequila for her dedication both as a dealer and as a cunning judge! I'll post details for next month's social soon. Thanks again.

Alx
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I for one enjoyed it. Great group of people. Its been a long time since I saw that many guys and gals in the same room. Thanks for the invite.

Had a great time though brief. Definitely cant wait for March 8th.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Hey all you hobby peeps, if you missed it, you missed the fun. Another great M&G with some new faces mixed in. The contest for the gift card was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the whole minute of my participation. Can we make the next contest 5 minutes?? lol

I hope the young lady announcing her retirement from the Killeen M&G events reconsiders and will keep the good times rolling. A lot of cool people and beautiful ladies were in attendance. I’m Looking forward to the next M&G. I hope the weather will be warmer. As always, a big shout out to Alxndr69 for his efforts and hard work pulling these things off. As far as the card game, I did my usual...I lost!! However, I still won because I got to sit by our beautiful dealer. Huba, huba!!!

See all y’all super cool peeps in March.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Hey all you hobby peeps, if you missed it, you missed the fun. Another great M&G with some new faces mixed in. The contest for the gift card was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the whole minute of my participation. Can we make the next contest 5 minutes?? lol

I hope the young lady announcing her retirement from the Killeen M&G events reconsiders and will keep the good times rolling. A lot of cool people and beautiful ladies were in attendance. I’m Looking forward to the next M&G. I hope the weather will be warmer. As always, a big shout out to Alxndr69 for his efforts and hard work pulling these things off. As far as the card game, I did my usual...I lost!! However, I still won because I got to sit by our beautiful dealer. Huba, huba!!!

See all y’all super cool peeps in March.
    I think you have to pay for the privilege if it's 5 minutes. ;-) She'll keep good times rolling wherever she is, but distance is always a factor. Hopefully she can still make it on occasion. And we'd have the worst luck imaginable if the weather is worse next time. Thanks for attending and helping to make it fun.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Companion Companion Moneyka's Avatar
    I really enjoyed myself last night. The ladies were sweet and the guys were awesome. I can't wait to see you at the next one.
    Moneyka Experience Expert
    P#265489
    *PM first to save time on screening
    *No BB
    *300 hr

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyka View Post
    I really enjoyed myself last night. The ladies were sweet and the guys were awesome. I can't wait to see you at the next one.
    Thanks for coming. Looking forward to it. ;-)

Verified Companion Companion AhyanaJames's Avatar
    Cant wait till the next one. ;)
    Waco, Texas
    Snapchat @dmunirockstar
    Instagram @wacorockstar
    512-402-2168
    Vipahyana@gmail.com

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newcaptainmastpole View Post
    Man, I wish I could make it. Alas I shall be afloat. Rrrrrr that shivers me timbers.. Y'all have fun.

P.S. Italia, you look sexy. IJS

Well thank you and I hope to be able to make the next one
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2