Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Killeen Valentine's M&G

Killeen Valentine's M&G

It's the perfect holiday for a social, and we have some awesome people to celebrate it with! Come on out to Killeen for our next meet and greet, enjoy some food, snacks, games and contests, as well as some excellent company in a private setting. If you've attended previously, you already know the deal. If you haven't, just send me a PM with the names of some OH2 members who can vouch for you and we'll get you verified.

I'm considering two dates at this point, and need some input. The preferred date is Friday, 2/8. Backup date is Friday, 2/15. If either of these days doesn't work for you, let me know. Obviously a consensus among regular attendees holds priority.

Looking forward to seeing you all again, as well as any awesome newcomers we can bring in. See you in February!

Alx
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Looking forward to it!!

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    Either one works for me
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Update, 2/8 now works for me.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Either dates work for me

Registered Male (Not Verified) Hephaestus's Avatar
    I'm good with any date, but if those 2 don't work what about the 22nd?
    "I am so GFE I'm telling you how to live your life!"
    - Provider to remain anonymous

After a few days of input, I'm setting the date for Friday, 2/8. Being a few days before Valentine's Day, we are going with a Valentine's theme, so feel free to attend with that in mind, whether you show it by dress, drinks, snacks, or whatever. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again, and having loads of fun.

Alx
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Depending upon timing, I should make it. Just started a new job and am moving across the city.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Companion Companion Amberence's Avatar
    I should be able to make this one!
    *NEW NUMBER*
    346-344-9652

Currently Visiting The Houston -Westchase Area

Please Read My Ad And The "About Me" Section In My Profile

If Cinderella's Shoe Fit Perfectly, Then Why Did It Fall Off?

I may stop by but might not be able to stay long.

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Looking forward to it :throb:

Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

15th would be perfect.

I can make the 8th just that playing may be limited. One particular lady was talking junk to me and, I need to remind her of this soulpole.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

I'll have Fridays off next month if I'm lucky.

Here's a friendly reminder: Our Valentine's M&G here in Killeen is now 2 weeks away, Friday, 2/8. If you'd like to attend and haven't contacted me already, let me know. The earlier you do so, the easier it is to get you verified to attend. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Alx

Invites have gone out. If you were expecting one and didn't receive it, let me know. If you haven't been cleared to attend, contact me to get that done if you'd like to attend.

Alx

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast