Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: DFK, DATY, 69, BBBJ, MPCFS, Cuddling, massage
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1H
    Donation: 250
    Approximate age of Companion: 39
    Hair Color and Length: Short black
    Smoking Status: Don't know
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Small slim delicate build, 5' 8" 105, white skin, numerous tattoos.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Easily met expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    This was my first time seeing TT and was quite pleased with her. Though I see all kinds of providers, I do like small slim ladies (such as SweetBabyBeth) and TT is definitely one of them. Also she is tall enough to meet me eye to eye while I wrap my arms about her and hold her close. She is not terribly vocal, so if you want a woman who screams out and tells you what she likes then you will be disappointed. She is more like your special girlfriend who snuggles up close to you, her body hand getting you hard and her mouth continuing from there.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

TennesseeTootsie Highly recommended

I completely agree! I have seen her multiple times. Love that southern belle accent and the fact that she is affectionate and loves to cuddle. Great review of a top knotch lady.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I agree with the OP and the review comment. Wish I had time to see TT more often.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's been too long since I've been to TN. Tootsie is a sweet lady and sexy lover.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar