Thread: 🌻Sexy💋Jane Says🌻Out With the Old🌻And In With the New🌻

I live in Ft Worth but I currently have roommates so I do all of my in-calls at a motel close by

🌻Sexy💋Jane Says🌻Out With the Old🌻And In With the New🌻

Hello Everyone,

🌻🌷🌼I'm sorry to report that my Kitty Kat is out of commission for a while so no intercourse or DATY for me until I am better. I thank you all for your understanding in this matter and that it won't effect my business too badly (Hey! A girl's gotta eat, right??) Just a fyi, I give great bj's!!! 😉

This is Sexy Jane again. I want to give you all some updated information about my in-call locations, new work hours, and menu changes.

In-call locations: I still have my in-call location in East Fort Worth at 820 and Brentwood Stair Rd but, I no longer have my Dallas in-call location 😢. I know your just as upset as I am but, I want all of my clients out there to know that because I no longer have an in-call there, that I am making myself more available for out-calls in Dallas and the surrounding cities. With that being said, I am running specials right now on in-calls AND out-calls. $25 off of all in-calls and $50 off of all out-calls .

My new work hours are now 8am til 2am the next morning. If you would like to schedule a session please schedule it the day before or sooner. I know a lot of you don't know until last minute and I totally understand that but, if at all possible, please let me know in advance.

As far as menu goes, you will need to go to the menu section here in this ad and look at it to see what all I do AND don't do. If it's not checked off that I do that service then I do NOT do it, no need to ask because the answer will be no.

And as always, I cater to everyone. Men, women and couples. So with that being said , No matter who you are if you are wanting a mature, sophisticated , beautiful, intelligent, experienced and talented sexy woman , pick up your phone and call me at (817) 918-5863. Don't wait and don't hesitate ...... Call me!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sexy💋Jane