Date: 3/09/2009
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Independent Activities: DATY, lots of BBBJ, cowgirl, doggie, CFS and GFE
    Session Length: .5 hr
    Fee: $5
    Total Paid: $65
    Was tipping or upselling an issue?: No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Brown just past the shoulders, put pulled up at times
    Race: AA
    Perfume/Fragrance: Natural
    Smoking Status: No
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
    Provider`s Face and Body:Nicole is an attractive and beautiful young lady, She stands 5'8" (6'1" with pumps- very nice) with thick legs and a great set of 38DD naturals( I think) and a azz as plum as two melons at the super market. 38DD-26-40. Not for the weak at heart She has very gorgeous face with a million dollar smile. She is very personable and professional and makes you feel right at home at least I did. I see her ad states YMMV
    Do you recommend her: Yes

See Locker Room for BCD comments:
    Maybe someone will put this or these comments BCD:
    Great directions...upon entering I see the most amazing site. A Goddess with a striking figure, like an hour glass..curves in all the right places. We have some small talk, I'm offered a beverage... water was fine, my choice. I figured I better hydrate, cause theres work to be done in the next half hour.... we then ascend to the abode. Heaven I thinks its called... the wind blowing, the air so fresh and a angel in front of me. I stop by a table make a placement and then I assume a position at the edge of the bed, sitting. Soft music in the background... and the fun begins, its amazing. somehow this pole appears out of nowhere and she starts to strip dance for me. Mind u me and jr were just chilling kinda flaccid(if u know what I mean). Well "HELL" she didn't know she had let a develish guy in... and me and my nature couldn't wait. As she danced, boy oh boy the harder I got and this is just sitting here looking. for a guy over 50 thats amazing. I felt like a Tiger waiting to pounce on its prey... little did I know I was the prey. She came over to where I was danced in front of me and she smelled and felt so good. So soft, I had to kiss any body part placed in front of me I was under a spell. I then became supine and she scaled me from toe to head. Soft kisses like Herseys all the way. She started to descend and Stopped at Mt. Mariah and went to town for BJ. I was speechless, or at least there were no words coming out of my mouth just VOWELS.... o, e, i, U as I start to get louder...... and helll, sometimes "Y"!!!!! We, then start a 69 action....tasty as buttercups. Then the cover and then the Rodeo begins and its off to the races......I was going for the finish line. But, not yet how boout some RCB with the motions of the sea..... just wave after wave.... some more BJ and then Recover and Doggie... walking the dog, what a site to see all that coming back at cha. From that point on its a blurred. What a day!

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar