Thread: Hey - I just got some FREE Pussy!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Exclamation Hey - I just got some FREE Pussy!

Bezos001.jpg

If Jeff Bezo’s wife receives $60 billion divorce settlement. And if Bezo’s were to have sex with her every night for the last 25 years they were married... Then he paid her $6.8M per night.

At least a ****** would’ve charged him upfront and been more competitive about pricing.
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 01-11-2019 at 02:39 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Even $60B is insane. I can't see how you can spent $100M in a lifetime, let alone $60B. He probably won't even miss it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Who the fuck is Jeff Bezos and where did he get that kinda bank???
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bezos is the CEO of Amazon.com - he owns almost 79 million shares of the company at over $1600 each.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Ok, thanks for the intel. I don’t buy anything on amazon so he didn’t make his money off me but more power to him. I wonder if he is open to adopting me??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Bezos is so filthy rich.. he couldn't keep his hands off his Latin love interest. I would be impressed if he instead donated $60 billion to the refugees of Honduras, Nicaragua, Guatemala.. throw in Brazil and Mexico.. Hell, that money (if appropriated wisely) could change the direction of those Countries for a Century.

Yeah, I know the world doesn't work like that.. but $60 billion is a lot, for a piece of Latin pussy.. I hope he's getting BBBJ's, LOL