Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey - I just got some FREE Pussy!

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Exclamation Hey - I just got some FREE Pussy!

Bezos001.jpg

If Jeff Bezo’s wife receives $60 billion divorce settlement. And if Bezo’s were to have sex with her every night for the last 25 years they were married... Then he paid her $6.8M per night.

At least a ****** would’ve charged him upfront and been more competitive about pricing.
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 01-11-2019 at 02:39 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Even $60B is insane. I can't see how you can spent $100M in a lifetime, let alone $60B. He probably won't even miss it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Who the fuck is Jeff Bezos and where did he get that kinda bank???
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bezos is the CEO of Amazon.com - he owns almost 79 million shares of the company at over $1600 each.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Ok, thanks for the intel. I don’t buy anything on amazon so he didn’t make his money off me but more power to him. I wonder if he is open to adopting me??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Bezos is so filthy rich.. he couldn't keep his hands off his Latin love interest. I would be impressed if he instead donated $60 billion to the refugees of Honduras, Nicaragua, Guatemala.. throw in Brazil and Mexico.. Hell, that money (if appropriated wisely) could change the direction of those Countries for a Century.

Yeah, I know the world doesn't work like that.. but $60 billion is a lot, for a piece of Latin pussy.. I hope he's getting BBBJ's, LOL

With all due respect Chung, there ain’t NO pussy worth that kinda bank, Latin or otherwise!! Throw in BBBJ, BBFS, BG, you name it, NOT WORTH 60 billion!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    $60B would payoff everyone's house and every kid's college tuition plus nationwide free university for years

Alien Lets Keep Things in Context Here?

MGTOW_077.jpg

Can You FEEL THE LOVE?

Birthday Oh How the Mighty Fall

MGTOW_093.jpg

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried...lol.

War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength

Exclamation Ouch - No PRENUP!

It appears that my initial divorce settlement calculations were terribly UNDER calculated....

Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is one of the richest men in the world, but he wasn't smart enough to sign a prenup.

That's going to be one "PRIME" piece of ass he had if you know what I mean?

Let's take a brief Jeff Bezos history lesson and crunch some UPDATED numbers...JUST for FUN!

Cool Best of Rodney Dangerfield’s “My Wife” Jokes

The King of one liners - SAVAGE!

Lightbulb More Free Pussy Guys!

MEN ARE LOSING BIG TIME!

THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IS NOT TO PLAY A RIGGED GAME!

This just BELONGS HERE!

Sing IT BOYZ....Gloom Despair And Agony On Me

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^Heh heh Hee Haw! My Irish granda LOVED that show and that segment. (I kind of think he had a thing for Minnie Pearl, too.)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast