Thread: Lauren Shae

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Provider: Lauren Shae
    Date: last week
    Place: San Antonio
    Activities: LK, Breast Play, digits, BBBJ, Cim,
    Description: Lauren is a beautiful lady with very beautiful eyes. She's about 5'7" in heels, 36-30-38, built for pleasure. I have seen her before and we had talked about different types of dates, which included fooling around in the office after hours. So we decided to give it a try. She showed up and a very nice short black skirt with heels that accented her beautiful legs. We locked the door behind us, made small talk, and started with light kisses, and eventually sat me down, dropped the pants and the fun began. Some wonderful bbbj, which lasted for quite a bit, I finally couldn't hold on any more and went to full release. We got dressed chatted a bit and agreed this was way to much fun and we'd have to plan another meeting.

NOTE: I don't know if this is the right fourum but this is what came up when I got to reveiws.
    Variety is the spice of life!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think this is the right spot. we should probably try to set up some rules. probably something similar to the nongraphic review section on the other board. I don't know the access rules as to who can see the reviews. we should try to include some contact info. glad to see someone got this started. lauren rocks!
    I'm pretty sure it's deductable

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Intoit - some good points.

We've been rassling those issues, and there's no easy way to allow providers to see much of anything here including what usually would be BCD comments.

So with that, see my adjacent post on "Who's Fun to Play With" - perhaps a couple of highlights on who you recently reviewed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    from what I was told this site is more secure. I tried to use the same format as aspd, kinda. I think she usually does contact by IM and I did notice she is on here now.
    Variety is the spice of life!!