Thread: Making it foooking rain; Shine style!

BANNED!

Making it foooking rain; Shine style!

So Shine Da Great goes to Centerfolds today for lunch. After I finish my steak and down some coke on ice I decide it's time to enjoy da ladays, so I take some money off of our table and go up to da stage to tip a dancer I thought was cute; hoping for some action. She does her routine for me and I do my tipping dance routine which I call da Shine hustle and I always end it with a spin and tip. Well I do my spin and make it rain with 2 dollars. Do you'll know this dancer threw the two dollars off the stage . How rude must you be to do that! I don't understand these strippers sometimes. Oh well...... Tooodlez....

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    So Shine Da Great goes to Centerfolds today for lunch. After I finish my steak and down some coke on ice I decide it's time to enjoy da ladays, so I take some money off of our table and go up to da stage to tip a dancer I thought was cute; hoping for some action. She does her routine for me and I do my tipping dance routine which I call da Shine hustle and I always end it with a spin and tip. Well I do my spin and make it rain with 2 dollars. Do you'll know this dancer threw the two dollars off the stage . How rude must you be to do that! I don't understand these strippers sometimes. Oh well...... Tooodlez....
    This is why nobody likes you on either site you are just an Fooking asshole. men like you really think that 8 quarters is a tip or appealing the fact that you stood up there like some arrogant prick did a spin and then tipped 8 quarters you're lucky that she didn't kick you in the face with a stiletto instead of just throwing the $2 off. I cannot imagine which bottom Barrel pimp **** verified you on here..... but I really don't know how you're not banned by now ... .you are one of the scummiest guys on here almost everything you post is scummy rude arrogant. basically you're broke . Why on Earth would you go to Centerfolds one of the more decent clubs in Houston and have eight quarters to tip maybe you'd like those eight quarters up your ass it might take that for you to realize how much of a prick you are and why nobody FOOKING likes you. she threw the money off stage because you were completely disrespectful you were the rude one trust me you look nowhere near good enough to work at labare Men's Club so spinning at the stage just makes you look like a fagg.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Guest Companion
    ^ LOL
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

BANNED!
    Um ok......you're the best and I wish you much success in all your endeavors. Sincerely, Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

2 bucks -- not even a drop in the bucket

Threads like these ....

get locked before they go any further south.

And, the rule is, locked threads do not revived elsewhere.

Hint! Hint!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!