Thread: Who can handle two SEXY Ladys

Verified Companion Monika Sabrasas's Avatar
    FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW ME I AM 5'1", 115 LBS, NICE PERKY C-CUP BUNNIES, SHORT SASSY HAIR, AN ATHLETIC BODY SO SOFT & SENSUAL TO THE TOUCH. NICE FLEXIBLE LEGS & LOTS OF ENERGY WITH A STRONG DESIRE TO PLEASE & BE PLEASED. AVAILABLE FOR DATES IN THE CITY & WEEKEND GET TOGETHERS. My girl friend dedesatx is available with me all this week if you can handle two horny ladys come get us. She a sex 5'2" 130 pounds double D cup short and sexy

180 SPECIAL FOR THIS WEEK ONLY for me Monican and 360 for the double or if you just want her she is also available for the same price come out and have a taste she is a NEWBIE

LUNCH SPECIALS MON THRU FRI 10AM - 1PM
    Monica Dede
    Tue/Fri 10AM to 1 PM Tue/Fri 10AM to 6PM
    Monica
    SAT 7 10AM - 7PM
    SUN 8 10AM - 7PM
    MON 9 10AM - 7PM

CALL TXT OR PM FOR MORE INFO
    (210-452-4116 for dede and 210-725-1779 for Monica
    P411 WELCOME
    Monikasabrasas@gmail.com

210)782-3729

WOW
    Dont let this two ladys get away I had a great time they are here to take care of you cant wait for the next time

Figuring It Out
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MONIKA SATX @ Feb 9 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW ME I AM 5&#39;1", 115 LBS, NICE PERKY C-CUP BUNNIES, SHORT SASSY HAIR, AN ATHLETIC BODY SO SOFT & SENSUAL TO THE TOUCH. NICE FLEXIBLE LEGS & LOTS OF ENERGY WITH A STRONG DESIRE TO PLEASE & BE PLEASED. AVAILABLE FOR DATES IN THE CITY & WEEKEND GET TOGETHERS. My girl friend dedesatx is available with me all this week if you can handle two horny ladys come get us. She a sex 5&#39;2" 130 pounds double D cup short and sexy

180 SPECIAL FOR THIS WEEK ONLY for me Monican and 360 for the double or if you just want her she is also available for the same price come out and have a taste she is a NEWBIE

LUNCH SPECIALS MON THRU FRI 10AM - 1PM
    Monica Dede
    Tue/Fri 10AM to 1 PM Tue/Fri 10AM to 6PM
    Monica
    SAT 7 10AM - 7PM
    SUN 8 10AM - 7PM
    MON 9 10AM - 7PM

CALL TXT OR PM FOR MORE INFO
    (210-452-4116 for dede and 210-725-1779 for Monica[/b]
    Hey guys, ive had the pleasure to assist these 2 around the bedroom, and it was HOT!!! Do not pass up their offer! when they say handle you better grab on for dear life, cause they sure will take you for a show and tell experience!!!
    "Its Not What You See, Its What You Make Of It!" -"Texas Dreamer"