<span style="color:#FF00FF">

Good afternoon Everyone,

Blaktygre.........I&#39;m so glad you joined us.......I hope all is going well for you!

Trainerdisaster........I think dallas4u is visiting your area..she hasn&#39;t popped into this thread yet....but I&#39;m sure you would have a good time "chatting" with her I&#39;m not sure if she is just visiting the New Orleans area......but she might be traveling your way soon!

Sexualkitty........I see you are visiting our friends in East Texas......I hope your doing well......do you still have your "playmate"with you......the one that had the "ponytails" or are you going it alone?

Lurkit....I know you must be purrrrrring today! Ahahehehe

Dwrich.....Welcome....I&#39;m so glad you joined us…they are some very lovely and friendly ladies that pop into this thread...

Carman......when to I get to test your skills?.....

Caroline......That&#39;s a fantastic avatar........You&#39;re looking great!..I&#39;m so glad to hear from you it&#39;s been awhile!

Makenzee......Welcome.....I checked out your ad and you&#39;re a beautiful lady....and I do look forward to reading your post....

Nutinmuch........You&#39;re a wonderful at DATY, btw!....I hope you&#39;re doing well, down there by the water!.....I can&#39;t wait until it warms up then I will be visiting the RGV area again....

Sonya.....hope lurkit didn&#39;t wear you out last night!...ahahehe

Ck1942......thanks for that great information and all the hard work you have been doing to get this site up and running you&#39;re great multi-tasking. It is unbelievable how you keep up with everything and being so patience while doing it! You need to be cloned! You&#39;re to cool!

It&#39;s social night and unfortunately I won&#39;t be able to attend..I don&#39;t have a ride this time and the cab fare runs me about 50 bucks so..I&#39;ll be holding down the fort tonight! For those of you that aren&#39;t attending the social and might want to go see the "STARS OF TEXAS" tonight at the rodeo.....I have a friend that has tickets in the 2 row section 106.....and wants 150 for the pair, also, if you need tickets to Cheech & Chong on the 13 March, just let me....they are located on the 4th row, btw, my friend gets "premium" seating to most of the events if you every want to impress that special person!

I hope everyone is Happy and HORNY! and getting ready for VALENTINES DAY!

Sincerely,
Velvet

</span>