Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sweatin' like a ***** in church

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sweatin' like a ***** in church

Ladies, do any of y’all go to church? If so, is the ol’ saying true?

I go to church ....and no.
    Do you ??
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    I go to church ....and no.
    Do you ??
    Hahahaha
    I do....and no.

But I probably would if I saw my Provider there!

Verified Companion Companion
    Atheist. And no.
    Sensual bbw kink goddess
    * No reviews please*

281-902-7333
    Please be a gentleman over text
    Screening & Deposit mandatory

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I actually was a preacher's better-half...not into the church thing anymore though
    But when I did do the church thing I was a good "church slut" lol......never wore panties under my dress and did dirty deeds all over the church after hours. Lol. !!

This is a funny subject for me...i grew up a "tinker" (fancy could shed some definition) so we were extremely roman catholic community..but alas, with a age limit before being "shelfed" at 20 i quickly went my own way once being paraded about..

I do however believe there is a god. But i also believe as the book says "anywhere you praise or call to him is a place of worship" that being said i think technically everywhere i am and speak to him is a temple if its under a tree in my car at my dinner table.. I dont believe in the "church" for what does god have a need for a collection plate or his gospels/deciples/preachers to have a bmw and a mini mansion, when his son was a wandering man with little more than what he could carry...so a church is not my thing. I feel a relationship with the omega should be a daily walk with him not a "dress your best 2-3 days a week chore routine".

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    I do however believe there is a god. But i also believe as the book says "anywhere you praise or call to him is a place of worship" that being said i think technically everywhere i am and speak to him is a temple if its under a tree in my car at my dinner table.. I dont believe in the "church" for what does god have a need for a collection plate or his gospels/deciples/preachers to have a bmw and a mini mansion, when his son was a wandering man with little more than what he could carry...so a church is not my thing. I feel a relationship with the omega should be a daily walk with him not a "dress your best 2-3 days a week chore routine".

Amen!

This is a funny subject for me...i grew up a "tinker" (fancy could shed some definition) so we were extremely roman catholic community..but alas, with a age limit before being "shelfed" at 20 i quickly went my own way once being paraded about..

This is the most interesting thing (the tinker part) I have read in a long time. Thanks for sharing, Caroline! I definitely agree with your final statement.

Verified Hobbyist BCD canihitit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    I actually was a preacher's better-half...not into the church thing anymore though
    But when I did do the church thing I was a good "church slut" lol......never wore panties under my dress and did dirty deeds all over the church after hours. Lol. !!

Good lord. No draws in the church house.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Stand up and be heard sister!! Can I get an amen here for sister Lovely?? I can testify about the preacher preaching about you gotta show your love for the Lord by donating to baby Jesus this Christmas season.

I say deny that temptation cause sister Lovely is right. Jeasus never rode around in a BMW. I have a better idea for a present to baby Jesus for Christmas. Just say nope to dope and up with hope. That’s right. That’s right. Nope to dope and up with hope. Oh, and the Lord loves a working man & woman!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar

Good explanation of how someone can have faith without having to buy into religion. Religions turn out to be nothing more than a bunch of added rules that are imposed on the congregation to "keep them in line".
    My belief is that the way into a good afterlife has nothing to do with going through or making some kind of impression on someone else here on Earth OR following their made up rules of moral or ethical conduct. Simply following the golden rule should be good enough.
    Wouldn't it suck to live a good(not perfect but good) life, treating other's as you wanted to be treated, then show up at the pearly gates only to find out you made the wrong choice in who had declared a belief. I have a hard time believing that a benevolent God who loves all his children would suddenly be eternally spiteful just because a person, even though he led a good life, chose The Flying Spaghetti Monster over Jesus, Muhammad, Odin or an eight legged elephant.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I love visiting churches!

No sweat.

I have a better one for you: Sweating, like two rats fucking in wool sock.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    I love visiting churches!

No sweat.

I have a better one for you: Sweating, like two rats fucking in wool sock.
    Good one!

We used to say

Sweating-

Like a dog shittin peach pits
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I always heard it as "Sweatin like a w**** on dollar night" or "Sweatin like a w**** at a Baptist Convention"

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    No I am a believer in the laws of nature being complete aka Spinoza's God.

Well just thinking about some of you ladies makes me break out in a sweat

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast