Thread: Absolutely New... Special Review Rates🙌😍

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Absolutely New... Special Review Rates🙌😍

Hi Gents...
    Its Lacy Lanz. New to adult entertainment. But I'm all in and ready to please!!!
    I have a open menu?!?! Fetish Friendly! Very down to earth. And like I said.
    I absolutely love to please.. Im 26 5'5 140lbs of pure sexy vanilla. Lol!
    Available for in and out calls all over the dfw! Don't wait.. I'm ready 😘2019010695090807.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey gorgeous, welcome! Loving that view and interested and getting up closer. Rates? Availability?

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    and to help guys decide and maybe to reduce inquiries from guys who cant drive there, where might your incall be??
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Love you pictorial debut here. Welcome aboard OH2 sweetie.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome girl. Very nice pic … love that ass … suggest that you inform us about your location, rates plus a few more pics. Best wishes and I hope I can find the time to experience your skills and charms

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome, lovely lady!

You may bump this thread ONCE with new info like rates, menu, location, incall/outcall status, but additional photos would be more appropriate to an album on your profile, and also a good idea to list the data just mentioned. The WW is an introductory forum, not meant for advertising.

New-to-H2 companions may answer requests/ISOs while awaiting verification and start/join in discussions with general comments (no solicitation) to draw attention their way. For verification, TWO vouches from Verified Hobbyists here seen BCD recently should be sent in to admin. PM me if you have questions or need assistance with this.

Irish luck in lust, lass! -- FIH/staff

Thanks! Everyone��

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice ass!

Now, where is the Incall, and how much are the "special review rates"?

Inbox me for review specials and location!