Thread: BAD PROBLEM

Verified Hobbyist BCD

There is a bad problem with ASPD. I went to ASPD about an hour ago and there was this very inappropriate message and I could not go to "forums" or "home". My antivirus stopped some threats and I tired to log out, but that wouldn't work either.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    When I tried to log on it simply told me some routine maintainance was taking place.

Have a great day..

Epicurus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (713hobbyman @ Feb 8 2009, 07:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    There is a bad problem with ASPD. I went to ASPD about an hour ago and there was this very inappropriate message and I could not go to "forums" or "home". My antivirus stopped some threats and I tired to log out, but that wouldn&#39;t work either.[/b]
    The ASPD site was hacked last night around 11:00 PM. Sometime overnight what you saw was fixed to read what Trader Jack saw. When ASPD will be up and running again is anybody&#39;s guess. It all depends on how much damage the miscreant created. When it does come back, you may want to change the password you use to log in with.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Probably best to go to this thread:

http://home2.invisionzone.com/index.php?sh...post&p=1022
    Be Gneiss Gnow...