Thread: This provider ad section or the other?

Thumbs up

Hi,

To the providers...just curious are you getting any response from the members on this site by posting here...or are you getting more responses from the other site?

Gentlemen.....are you viewing these ads on this site and participating with the providers that are legit?

Sincerely,
    Velvet
    :o

no I am not getting a response from here
    but everything takes time I am gonna keep my fingers crossed

xoxo
    Hugs and kisses in all the right places
    Remi

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Candidly, don't expect much response from HOME2 ads if aspd is up and running.

HOME2 is a "back up" contingency place. It's not intended to be much of anything (except a closed space for social attendees) if aspd is running OK. We opened HOME2 for registrations so y'all would have a "Plan B" if aspd access is lost.

Truthfully, we hope (pray!) nothing untoward happens to aspd.

And even more truthfully, I tell all the providers who ask (and even those who don't) that relying only on aspd is not the very best marketing plan. At the very least y'all should explore all the various advertising and marketing options out there, if nothing else, than to know where they are, what they involve in costs and/or security, and, if you use them, then to "test" them and "track" them properly so you know where your best and most significant results are coming from.

We know that aspd is not (and never can be) **all things to all people,** including providers, and hobbyists.

When I travel to the West Coast, for example, I check aspd just in case, but if I am in California, I always look through SFRedbook, FrugalJohn, TER and the doggie among other boards, and EROS as well.

**all things to all people** is like having only one flashlight in your house, or only one set of car keys, or only one credit card. You should always have a "spare" just in case the one and only is lost or not working properly.

We are working to build and grow aspd within and away from the main territories. It's a slow and deliberate process. But when I joined aspd there were like 2,500 members and now almost 140,000. And way more city and state forums that no one in 2001 ever contemplated.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Hi,

ck...thanks for the info! Now I need to find 3 TER members.... B)

Sincerely,
    Velvet