Thread: Moved here from another service, but have a question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD

Moved here from another service, but have a question

Hey guys,

I'm a VERY infrequent hobbyist (last time was probably two years ago). And I came here after following a link from Eccie where there have obviously been some serious changes.

My question is this... I'm looking at ads but most providers seem to have few or no photos at all, am I missing something? They have a small profile picture which you can't click to enlarge and unless they've uploaded photos to that ad specifically that profile pic's really all you have to go on... right? On Eccie you could look at a provider's profile "home" page to get more photos, but that doesn't seem to be the case here....?

Anyway, thinking of getting back into the hobby again, see how it goes...

Thanks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Phil.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    New members are restricted as to what they can see. Best advice is to get verified then you can see everything. 💋 it takes two visits with two separate ladies to get verified. stay safe and have fun!! ✌

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the reply. While I understand that logic somewhat, it's tough to pick two providers with no basis to pick them on....

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Reviews is all I got but not sure what you can see there either. Post in the hobbyist coed/locker room asking if anyone can recommend or knows anything about a certain provider. Lots of help here for you. I just saw someone ask about top ten ladies and they got several answers. Don't give up. We want to help you 💋

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    welcome....
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH