Call me Sasha,

P411 members welcome: P259681, send an appointment request via p411 if you'd like

NOTE: VISITING DC/VA MARCH 11-17

Measurememts: Height- 5'10, Weight- 150 LB, Cup- 36 DD, Shoe- 10 US

My companionship IS NOT a service, It is the purest form of EUPHORIA, EXCITEMENT and INTENSITY. View my embrace a sweet escape. When you enter my world, you become my everything. My only goal will be for you to get lost in time. Our experience together will be ELITE.

I'm a very sociable person and love meeting new people. Building a rapport is very important, to make us both comfortable.I enjoy spending time relaxing over fine dining and chatting. With me, getting to know you whilst enjoying a nice bottle of wine, and good conversation is just as exciting as the bedroom. Be fully assured that your time spent will be discreet, non rushed and mutually enjoyed...

Intro-Rates: (If you book me as your date to the superbowl, you'll save $300 by rceiving a discounted rate !! Let's party.)

$500/ H
$700/ 90 minutes
$800/ 2H
$1500/ 4H

How to make a date arrangement:

The best way to contact me for a date is by completing the contact form on my website or sending an email/text with a brief introduction and details of our date attached (non-explicit). If you're on P411, you may send an appointment request