Companion's Handle: caseykk
Date of Visit: 01/06/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone - Text
Phone Number: 2102792710
Email Address: caseykk210@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25372-Caseykk
City, State: AUSTIN, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, MPCFS and repeat
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2Hrs
Donation: 6
Approximate age of Companion: 21
Hair Color and Length: Brunette and Long
Smoking Status: Not sure, but doesn't matter to me.
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: She is a voluptuous goddess.5'4". Curvy. 38DDD's. Great big beautiful booty. She looks good, smells even better, and tastes great.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? She always exceeds my expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely

Public comments:
Casey is a beautiful lady. She is very attentive. Set up was easy. I simply texted her, she responded and we set a time to play after that. I had already seen her before, so screening wasn't an issue. It had been awhile since I had seen her or anybody else so we did a multiple hour date. I'm not sure what I can share here anymore... If you have contacted her, then you should know what her rates are. I didn't get a discount for our date, and the only special was Casey herself. Seeing her was definitely what I needed to start the new year. Our date wasn't rushed, and she isn't a clock watcher. We had a lot of fun. Went through the activities listed a couple of times. Her skills are still stellar, and I hope to see her again soon.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.