Thread: Nikki DeLuca and Lana Apache: Amazing doubles with Nikki Deluca and Lana Apache!

Nikki DeLuca and Lana Apache: Amazing doubles with Nikki Deluca and Lana Apache!

Companion's Handle: Nikki DeLuca and Lana Apache
    Date of Visit: Week of 2/4-2/8
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or email
    Phone Number: after screening
    Email Address: vaginadoctor6969@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-Nikki-DeLuca; https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=143861
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, MPCFS, BBBJCIMNQBS (all X2)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $260 x 2
    Approximate age of Companion: late 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Short, dark curly hair for Nikki, Short dark straight hair for Lana
    Smoking Status: non smokers
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic and first nations
    Companion Description: Nikki is beautifully curvy, short in stature, but stacked. She's very pretty, and her pics in her showcase are spot on. One of my absolute favorites, and always an amazing experience.

Lana is also short and has curves as well, with beautiful C cup breasts and a firm and beautiful ass. Her face is also VERY attractive (pretty eyes, teeth, nose, mouth, lips, etc). This was my very first time to see Lana, and she more than lived up to the hype. She's super sexy!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell YES!!

Public comments:
    Nikki posted her ad earlier this week and I jumped at the chance to line up a doubles with her and anyone she wanted to bring in to the session. I knew that whoever she chose to join us would be amazing, sexy and have incredible IoP and I wasn't disappointed.

It turned out to be Lana Apache, and I was so excited; I had never seen her before and had always wanted to...she has been UTR/out of the hobby for a while, and is easing her way back in. I am VERY glad that I got the chance to meet her.

Once I got to the incall, I washed my hands and joined them on the bed.

Nikki is a rock star - I've been seeing her for years, and with any luck will continue to see her for many years more. I really enjoyed meeting Lana - I had heard her IoP was top notch and I wasn't disappointed. She's very sexy/hot, wants to please you while you're with her and really gets passionate in the session. I can see why many, many hobbyists have sung her praises in the past.

I exchanged digits with Lana and will be reaching out to her soon for a solo session.

I don't do doubles all that often, but they are always magnificent when the two women are completely into each other. These two women were, and I am a very lucky man!!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh I’m glad to hear Lana may be coming back! Hope she shows up on here soon!
    m

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah, I always wanted to see Lana when she was on the boards previously. from the limited pics she posted, she looked luscious.

Nice review.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.