Thread: caseykk: Starting the New Year with an Old Friend

caseykk: Starting the New Year with an Old Friend

Companion's Handle: caseykk
    Date of Visit: 01/06/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone - Text
    Phone Number: 2102792710
    Email Address: caseykk210@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25372-Caseykk
    City, State: AUSTIN, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, MPCFS and repeat
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2Hrs
    Donation: 6
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette and Long
    Smoking Status: Not sure, but doesn't matter to me.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: She is a voluptuous goddess.5'4". Curvy. 38DDD's. Great big beautiful booty. She looks good, smells even better, and tastes great.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? She always exceeds my expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely

Public comments:
    Casey is a beautiful lady. She is very attentive. Set up was easy. I simply texted her, she responded and we set a time to play after that. I had already seen her before, so screening wasn't an issue. It had been awhile since I had seen her or anybody else so we did a multiple hour date. I'm not sure what I can share here anymore... If you have contacted her, then you should know what her rates are. I didn't get a discount for our date, and the only special was Casey herself. Seeing her was definitely what I needed to start the new year. Our date wasn't rushed, and she isn't a clock watcher. We had a lot of fun. Went through the activities listed a couple of times. Her skills are still stellar, and I hope to see her again soon.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

nice review, have her on my radar!

Dang

I hit her up via text and PM, and she never got back to me.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes, she does

This lady is fun. If you've got her on your radar then you should see her.

She never responds I still have hope. Great review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    High roller here. Driving the price higher and higher. She will X you at her slightest whim.

She responds but seems to be playing with me.

Is she vindictive?

yea def plays games, id suggest getting a google voice number

(all johns should be doing that anyway, when your offline just uninstall the app from your phone and it saves all previous calls and texts and leaves no trace, install again and everything is there again, your s/o wont be any of the wiser, my wife knows my passcode and I never have to worry about it)

and contacting her that way and start the process all over again but be ready to jump, when you hit her up you gotta be ready to stop what youre doing and headover ASAP.

she screens calls and is hard to close the deal on. but those tits man, def worth the hassle im sure.

I figured she has so many guys eager to see her that do just what you say, drop everything to see her.
    That feeds her ego and can treat guys like shit, but makes it up in the session.

I’m not a high roller. I choose to do multiple hour dates to have quality time. I like non rushed dates. I don’t do quickies or half hours. Those are like foreplay. I choose multiple hour appointments because it feels more organic to me. I’m not driving any prices up. These rates are the new standard and have been for awhile.

I want to fun on my dates. I’m seeking pleasure. The ladies that I choose to spend my money on and my time with; I want them to have a pleasurable experience also. How does that happen? First, you have to make them comfortable. Do what they want for screening. Follow their rules and make them feel safe. Don’t haggle over prices, and don’t give them shit for screening. They want to have fun too, but they want to be safe about it. Everybody is different. Every ladies rules are different. You’re perpetuating a bad attitude by doing what they ask of you? No, not hardly; you’re proving to them that you’re not a time waster and you’re safe. That is how you stick out among the countless others who don’t.

While you guys are bitching about everything and giving these ladies a hard time, your calls are being ignored and mine aren’t. I’m particular about who I spend my money and time with. If I wasn’t then I would go Cheaper routes because it wouldn’t matter. If you just want quick and dirty and didn’t care about pleasing them or wanting to repeat... there’s a glory hole by the duck pond in the arboretum.

I’m giving a donation to spend MY time with them, not the other way around. Time is the only thing that you can’t get back. Maximize your time with them by simply doing what they ask.

I’m an ass man. Totally. That being said, Casey’s tits are beautiful. I like to play with them and I love seeing them bounce. I like to spend time with her. If I thought she had a poor attitude then I wouldn’t choose to spend my time with her. If I thought that she was unreasonable in any way, shape, or form; I wouldn't repeat nor recommend.