I’m not a high roller. I choose to do multiple hour dates to have quality time. I like non rushed dates. I don’t do quickies or half hours. Those are like foreplay. I choose multiple hour appointments because it feels more organic to me. I’m not driving any prices up. These rates are the new standard and have been for awhile.

I want to fun on my dates. I’m seeking pleasure. The ladies that I choose to spend my money on and my time with; I want them to have a pleasurable experience also. How does that happen? First, you have to make them comfortable. Do what they want for screening. Follow their rules and make them feel safe. Don’t haggle over prices, and don’t give them shit for screening. They want to have fun too, but they want to be safe about it. Everybody is different. Every ladies rules are different. You’re perpetuating a bad attitude by doing what they ask of you? No, not hardly; you’re proving to them that you’re not a time waster and you’re safe. That is how you stick out among the countless others who don’t.

While you guys are bitching about everything and giving these ladies a hard time, your calls are being ignored and mine aren’t. I’m particular about who I spend my money and time with. If I wasn’t then I would go Cheaper routes because it wouldn’t matter. If you just want quick and dirty and didn’t care about pleasing them or wanting to repeat... there’s a glory hole by the duck pond in the arboretum.

I’m giving a donation to spend MY time with them, not the other way around. Time is the only thing that you can’t get back. Maximize your time with them by simply doing what they ask.

I’m an ass man. Totally. That being said, Casey’s tits are beautiful. I like to play with them and I love seeing them bounce. I like to spend time with her. If I thought she had a poor attitude then I wouldn’t choose to spend my time with her. If I thought that she was unreasonable in any way, shape, or form; I wouldn't repeat nor recommend.