Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Candii Bella... time waster?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Candii Bella... time waster?

I PMed Candii Bella and asked to meet. I had included my number in the PM. She texted my number and we chatted a bit. I asked if she was a cop (she had no reviews)... and she said no. We agreed to meet by 11:30 am today. She gave me the address and I hit the road... it was going to take about 30 minutes for me to get there.

About 25 minutes into my drive a text from her popped on my screen and I parked to take a look and answer. She asked why I asked if she was a cop since I knew she was an N-Girl. I responded that it was because she had no review... just like I had told her before, and that I had no clue if she was an N-Girl or not (I saw nothing like that on her profile). In any case, I told her I was still
    fine with going to see her.

She wrote back that she did not want to meet again because of the “drama”. Drama? I was surprised because if there was any drama it was coming from her. In any case, I asked her if she could say the truth about why she changed her mind, but she ignored all my texts. About 10 minutes later she said I could still see her if I wanted to. I said okay... drove on and got there in a few minutes. Texted her and she would not respond. Called her and the Google voice thing she uses rang and no response.

This is just to warn you guys about time wasters. I do not know if she is a good or bad person, but just wanted to let the brothers know what happened.

If she says I am lying... I have all the tests with time stamps... I can share the screenshots with anyone who wants proof.

Forgive typos... if there are any.

What's the point of asking her if she is a cop?

A cop does not have to tell you they are a cop.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post

The lady is correct.

At least you received a response. I didn't even get that.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Just stay with well known and well reviewed providers and this type of stuff won't generally happen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Has anyone ever asked a provider or client if that person was a cop and that person said yes???
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Exactly. I wonder what is the point in asking that

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I still don't know what an N-Girl is. I've seen a couple of them. No clue what it means, though.

Well I'm feeling stupid because honestly I thought if you asked a gentleman if he's a cop I thought that a cop legally had to identify themselves.....feeling stupid lol lol lol

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Who's Candi bella............................................. ...??

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JennaVee View Post
    Well I'm feeling stupid because honestly I thought if you asked a gentleman if he's a cop I thought that a cop legally had to identify themselves.....feeling stupid lol lol lol

They do have to tell you, if you ask directly, Chloe.

profile has been disabled
    I keep getting asked that same question, so much so, that I decided to write a blog on about it. "Debunking The Myth 'Are You A Cop?'" You can find it on my website, msroguesa.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Only one provider has ever asked me that question, and she claimed to be 19.

If that was her screening process, it didn’t work well for her. I’ve seen her mug shots on the Internet twice.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by KnightSir View Post
    They do have to tell you, if you ask directly, Chloe.
    Please consult with an attorney before you end up in jail.

This is absolutely false. Read my beginner 101 on my website. I have a blog post specifically regarding this very topic. It sounds like you need to take some time to educate yourself on the very basics of the hobby. Not only have I said in this thread that a cop does not have to tell you they are a cop, but so have others. Also others have told you to stick with well reviewed providers. Being new to this hobby, it is not a great idea for you to visit with ladies who are new to this hobby as well. You need to get some notches under your belt with experienced providers.

Furthermore, I am not really sure what the original intent of the post was. The lady did inform you that she did not want to see you. It was NOT a NCNS, she simply did not want to see you. Sorry if you feel your time was wasted, but you are gonna have a real rough go of your hobby stint if you are gonna run to the boards and make a report every time you feel your time is wasted. It is par for the course in this hobby, especially when dealing with ladies who are not established. A LADY HAS EVERY RIGHT TO DENY A SESSION AT ANY POINT IF SHE FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE, that even includes if you make the trip all the way up to the front door. She can even stop the session after you have arrived if you make her uncomfortable. You cannot force yourself upon someone if they are uncomfortable with meeting you.

It is further worth noting that since she decided not to see you, you decided to make a post to whine about it and it's a telling red flag to other ladies that if for some reason they choose not to see you, that you will run to the boards and attempt to start drama over it. She did not like your line of questioning and I can't say I don't blame her. I will also cancel on a gentleman before meeting if for any reason I feel the session will not go well, as it the lady who will eventually suffer the "NO" review when parties are incompatible, among other disturbing issues that can arise when a session does not go well. Seeing as how she has zero reviews, having her very first review be a "NO" is a terrifying prospect for a lady new to the hobby. And surely given your post complaining about your time wasted, you would most likely be quick to make very loud complaints via a "NO" across the board.

This is indeed, drama.

She called the shots as she saw it and made the decision to turn down a appointment that had the potential to go sour.

What you fail to see, that even though you might complain about wasting a 25 minute drive, that she may have saved you a boatload of heartache and the money in your pocket.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18385...to-movies.html

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/are-you-a-cop/

https://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/...p_arrested.htm

https://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/...e-for-clients/

Quote Originally Posted by MsRogueSA View Post
    I keep getting asked that same question, so much so, that I decided to write a blog on about it. "Debunking The Myth 'Are You A Cop?'" You can find it on my website, msroguesa.com
    Thank you MsRogue. I am gonna go check out your blog.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    I don't see the point in asking that question either, you really think cops always speak the truth? More like the other way around. They pretty much can do whatever they want. You got to have solid proof if you want to go against them, otherwise they almost alway win.
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast