Thread: Cruise?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cruise?

Any one ever did a cruise with a provider? Been wanting to go on one and figured might bounce around the idea!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Been on many vacations with gentlemen to a variety of destinations raging from a few days to nearly 3 weeks. Splendid, memorable adventures! Would LOVE to go on a cruise, as that's on my bucket list. Haven't yet done the deed at sea, chuckle. (Does Lake Conroe count? The wee boat was bobbing like a bobbin!)

Make sure you meet the lady and spend time with her on repeat occasions prior to a trip so you can gauge how well your personalities mesh. An overnight or two would be advisable. Visiting for a few hours is a lot different than being together in a hotel room/cruise cabin for days/nights on end. Clarify arrangements
    in advance to be certain you are both on the same page of understanding. Compensation = flat rate plus expenses covered, or just the cost of the voyage for mutual amusement? Planned activities you may both enjoy? How much time will you expect focused on your desires as opposed to what she can do roaming on her own? Etc.

Have a blast!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-08-2019 at 09:56 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD canihitit's Avatar
    Don’t do it.

Reconsider.

Read some literature.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    Cruses are a great source for the Hobby. You've got to realize that the cruse employees make very little money. I am Not a smooth operator not at all but with great time management I have had 3 trysts with very attractive young girls who work on cruses - paid one Benj and had complete FS -even offered BBFS but that's not for me. all of them stayed as long as I dared (my SO was along) At the same time I wouldn't go on a cruse for any reason today, just have other priorities

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    it was on my bucket list item but we went to a beach destination instead of a cruise. It was a blast but we also had many naughty activities planned (for us and others)prior to the trip.

I never have but I would be completely open to go on a cruise with a client I love travelling especially with the right guy if he's a gentleman he's down-to-earth it could be a great experience.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Interesting...I didn’t even think of this! I like your style haha

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I thought this was about some Harley riders getting together for a cruise. lol
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD handygiraffe's Avatar
    Seen the standard room on a cruise ship these days?? Got to really know the person you are traveling with...otherwise it might be miserable.
    I am just a simple.... easy going...drama adverse...old Giraffe

Verified Companion Companion Beau Derierre's Avatar
    You only live once!
    Email
    linlop34@gmail.com

I accept Cash App for Gifts $Linlop42

Quote Originally Posted by handygiraffe View Post
    Seen the standard room on a cruise ship these days?? Got to really know the person you are traveling with...otherwise it might be miserable.
    You never do an extended visit with somebody you've never stayed the night with before an overnight must be done before a trip abroad or a cruise. Like my main guy he's on both of these sites he's also my sugar daddy and when we first started talking about going on trips and stuff we knew we'd have to do an overnight because you have to see that person's habits you have to find out how they sleep how they actually are at bedtime and in the morning and the list goes on. we were extremely compatible and now we have been on multiple trips. And it's amazing. Our two most recent trips were to the Golden Nugget in Lake Charles we visited a couple strip clubs and I even chose this beautiful blonde to give him a private dance in the VIP out of my sight. then we had a trip to st. Louis where we stayed two nights there it was cold but it was wonderful so definitely do due diligence do your homework and find somebody you compatible with because traveling with a gentleman and a freaky lady is extremely erotic

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th

832-856-8682

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    I never have but I would be completely open to go on a cruise with a client I love travelling especially with the right guy if he's a gentleman he's down-to-earth it could be a great experience.
    Riley, I like your style!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    Never been with a provider on a cruise. It could end up bad if you don't have anything else in common besides sex. That's a lot of time to be rooming in a small room I might add with someone you can't get along with. Off topic I did meet a young woman on a cruise. We wound up doing it in the lady restroom in a stall on the toilet and then in her room the next day when her roomate left. Oh the memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Desertrunner View Post
    Riley, I like your style!!
    Let's go!!!

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th

832-856-8682