Thread: I'm Horny and there is no ASPD

The last one looks like a dude... The other two are very pretty though

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Michelle Divine @ Jan 28 2009, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The last one looks like a dude... The other two are very pretty though[/b]
    Good thing I&#39;m a Top

LOL good one!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monk Rasputin's Avatar
    I was writing a hobby friend the other day about the very modest size of this emergency board, and about how slow activity has been here. But I said, "At least we&#39;re not cluttered up with all that Craig&#39;s Lotto business."

25Js, our ASPD women are feeling a real pinch, and I&#39;m for supporting the Austin Adorables right now. I invite you to join me. I promise you&#39;ll have a great time and get good value. No Lotto with our babes.

Monk
    Живи и жить давай другим
    “Live and let live”

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monk Rasputin @ Jan 28 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I was writing a hobby friend the other day about the very modest size of this emergency board, and about how slow activity has been here. But I said, "At least we&#39;re not cluttered up with all that Craig&#39;s Lotto business."

25Js, our ASPD women are feeling a real pinch, and I&#39;m for supporting the Austin Adorables right now. I invite you to join me. I promise you&#39;ll a great time and get good value. No Lotto with our babes.

Monk[/b]
    I respect your opinion Monk. I saw 17 ASPD ladies last year, and things are kind of hard on me now financially. So I have not asked any of the ASPD Providers to lower their rates.
    I still need some relief and now I have to look for ladies that are in my budget. I would rather look elsewhere than disrespect the ASPD Providers by asking them to lower their rates
    to fit my budget. So I hunt CL instead. I hope you can understand my situation. Just trying to follow the rules of the Game.

Jack

Verified Hobbyist
    I did a review of Lisa702 a couple weeks ago on aspd. She&#39;s a good bargain for the $50. Not GFE but sweet attitude. PM me with any questions.
    Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don&#39;t. - Peter Paul Mounds

"Absence makes the hard grow harder," nutinmuch

On the regular board it was OK for any member to request info about CL advertising pros. Some have been hottt, some not so. But we&#39;re not worth much if we can&#39;t assist a hobbyist-in-need when one of us knows something of value. Making a habit of such requests gets to be a nuisance, but that isn&#39;t the case here, IMHO.
    Trust yourself.

My guess is his pm box blew up about 10 minutes after his post about not wanting to disrespect the ASPD lovelies, at least that&#39;s what I hope happened.

LAP
    It&#39;s called the hobby for a reason, it&#39;s supposed to be something you enjoy doing. If you find that your no longer enjoying this...do something else.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    what is Austin Adorables???
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

I was wondering the same thing. Is that an agency or something?

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Taylor Maiden @ Feb 10 2009, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I was wondering the same thing. Is that an agency or something?[/b]

I think when he says "Austin Adorables"... he is meaning the providers here on aspd
    I DO NOT offer Short Notice/Last Minute Bookings!!
    Cockworship Enthusiast
    Your Favorite BBW
    Thoroughly Read My Profile & ADs!
    Strict Screening is Required. No Exceptions!!
    🛑Inappropriate messages & without a proper intro w/ screening info are ignored/blocked.
    512-222-7351 (Text only after PM)
    Britttanylove@protonmail.com
    No Negotiating/Haggling, SS, Greek or BBFS!
    Reference Friendly For 6 Months Only!
    Strict Cancellation Policy & Fee in Profile!

YES. The term "Austin Adorables" refers collectively to the beautiful ladies of aspd who take such good care of us.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lickalotapus @ Jan 29 2009, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    My guess is his pm box blew up about 10 minutes after his post about not wanting to disrespect the ASPD lovelies, at least that&#39;s what I hope happened.

LAP[/b]
    LOL... My PM Box Remains Empty

I actually didn&#39;t have a session with any of the three. I just took Monk&#39;s advice & stuck with a quality aspd Provider.