Thread: I'm going crazy!!!!

Verified Companion
    Man. I am just not having very much luck these days, lol. I was trying to post an ad and it says I don't have access. *sigh* Poor ck, I've been blowing up his email these past few days......................does this sound like something that might be happening bc I need to adjust something in my controls or am I just a moron that doesn't know how to make a post there? Everytime I click, "new topic" I get that stupid error message....................any suggestions?

AsianLexxi~

Verified Companion Companion thirdchild's Avatar
    me too!!! i cant figure this out and it tells me i dont have permission to post in the west tx forums....hellllllllppp!! :(
    Remember my name....you'll be screaming later!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    All members have to be double-checked into the system. Meaning several checks and balances prior to setting to BCD or Provider or, for that matter, left as a lurker, as identified by the titles.

A new member -- just registered (and all coming to these here parts are considered new) -- must suffer the distressing delays of an administrator napping or (ahem, doing other activities to "keep in shape" usually involving a red haired vixen) grabbing a cuppa java prior to registration completion and **profile adjusting**

3girl, you were set to provider status this morning. Help populate that West Texas expanse!

We have nearly 1,000 members on board, which is something of an achiement, but also a definite chore.

Feel free, if y'all know any legit someones on ASPD to give them the HOME2 shout-out so they can stay in touch. (Remind them to register here with their aspd handle and profile email for faster validation.

fyi - **profile adjusting** is not something a baseball player does to his "crouch."
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion thirdchild's Avatar
    THANKS CK!!! :D
    Remember my name....you'll be screaming later!

Same here, i dont even know how to use this site nor do i know if i have provider status yet??

If you&#39;re the Marley Monroe we already know, try posting your provider ad again. If it doesn&#39;t take, they&#39;ll get you fixed up right away. Site just takes a little getting-used-to, it&#39;s user-friendly.
    Trust yourself.