Thread: Savs at Belleami House nice

Savs at Belleami House nice

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Belleami House, Savs at Belleami House
    Date of Visit: 01/7/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-BelleAmiHouse
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-BelleAmiHouse
    City, State: SA, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: LFK BBBJ MPCFS CIM/COF daty
    Length of Visit: hh
    Donation: RS
    Approximate age of Companion: 20
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length, blond
    Smoking Status: non
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Cup DD 5ft 4 WT 150 nice hips
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Saw the post about SAVS and she looked cute so I. texted and was told that she would be free all day and was ready to meet if i could. Set me a text of where to go and then said once there i need to text then they would send the room number. did just that when I got there.
    Went to the room and knocked on the door. she answered and hid behind the door once in closed it and gave me a hug and peck. she was cute wearing a black bra and panties. we talked for a bit and . she has a very bubbly personality with makes her a lot of fun to be with. after a few we get comfortable and do some lite kissing then I help her slowly remove her undies and she helps me remove all my clothing. she lays back on the bed and see that tight little box of hers and I just go to town on it. she starts to moan really loud and pushes my head deeper in to her. she then shakes like crazy and tells me to stop. form there she jumps up grabs a raincoat puts it on me and tells me to get in her. like a good boy I do as I am told and begin to pound that thing like a jackhammer cracking asphalt. after a good time I tell her to turn over and she does and go back to pounding that thing and after a bit I get a little tired and tell her to get om top she does and after some time of here riding like she need to get home.
    I tell her to stop and give me a BBBJ to finish she does but tell me to let her know when I am about to pop she is CIM or COf. she bring me to the point of no return pop on her face. I fall to the bed and she lays with me for a few she then gets up and goes to the bathroom and gets me a warm towel to clean up with. we clean up and get dress and talk for a few as we do. then we say our goodbyes and I leave. she is a fun girl and will see her again she is just full of energy. She kind of got that suicide look , rings on nose and tits and is a fun lady

Nice work

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Those girls are cute but never available. Lol. Good to see you caught one available.

There Avail.
    Slots go fast tho. So ladies get booked quick
    Just keep trying