Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: frustrations ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Great thread! Thanks OP.

I hope I don’t add to any companion frustrations. If I do, please know that you may say so. I don’t do it on purpose. I want our encounters to be mutually satisfying.

As for my frustrations...
    NCNS
    Delays, unless we’ve planned a Friday date
    Insufficient or misleading profiles
    Traffic...which is why I won’t play north
    Limited time, limited funds
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by DragonX View Post
    Man after reading through these.....does anyone in this hobby have fun?
    Despondent
    DX
    I always try to make it fun. The best you can hope for is "You get what you give".
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    The fun outweighs the frustrations. Lol

I think we all have similar frustrations, and it all stems from a lack of communication. The more we can be transparent about scheduling, etc. the better.

Providers have to protect themselves, as do hobbyists. By nature, we have to “hold back” in the hobby quite a bit to be safe, but being up front and honest about what you expect out of the encounter should be of paramount importance to providers and hobbyists alike. Constantly staying in sync with each other, even after becoming regular partners is a VERY good idea. We shouldn’t assume that the “bubble/fantasy” we meet each other in BCD will remain unchanged. We are human beings, after all...wants and needs will change over time.

Even with our solid regs/ ATF’s, we cannot assume that everything is “cool” and that scheduling, activities, donations, etc will always be the same.

I don’t constantly text or call my ATF’s - but I do like to visit with them while we’re together to see how things are going, and I’m not shy about letting them know what I really like, and also what turns me off.

Most of the women I see are very receptive to this, and it works great to keep us fresh and in sync, but I’ve had a few that are very resistant to changing their style/playlist BCD and I eventually stop seeing them.

So - communicate people. I think a TON of our frustrations as hobbyists and providers could be avoided if we could just do a better job of this.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    You know what would be nice? Just once, just once! I would like to have a provider send a thank you after leaving a decent tip. Just once! Is common courtesy that hard these days? It takes very little effort for someone to just say thank you. Rant over...carry on.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I always send a thanks after playtimes

Southern hospitality...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DrSicilian's Avatar
    I travel due to business and as the old saying goes-I don't shit where I eat..
    I send out thank you for a wonderful time to the ladies I see on most occasions

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyAughty View Post
    Omg... # 4!!! WTF man!! This drives me to almost homicidal intentions!! and I'm sure most of you ladies out there have no problem speaking up and being aggressive with that but me I just can't find the nerve or the balls until after they're out the door and then I throw things and curse at the top of my lungs and shout at the gods above for not giving me enough ball sack to say... "hey mofo" you wanted an hour but yet here it is two and a half !! you don't even recognize or offer the difference?! you're just going to assume that I'm the nice guy which I am!! and let me tell you it's getting old!!!!
    Instead of homocidal intentions, think of that extra time as cultivating a relationship with a potential returning client.

If you don’t want to see the guy again, you can tactfully tell him when his time is up.

But if you like the guy and want him to repeat, spend a little extra time to get to know each other. If the guy is like me, he will want all the more to come back. Granted, two and a half hours is excessive for a one hour date, but an extra 15-30 minutes should be beneficial.

If he’s a return customer that starts to overstay his welcome, he should be receptive to a gentle nudge that time is up.

I think most guys want to please their companions. Those that don’t...those are the guys you don’t want to see again.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Retired Companion
    I'm like this. I so enjoy cultivating friendships and I so enjoy pleasing a man. It's in my nature to do so. Once I like someone I will let my true personality shine - which ,my regulars enjoy. I'm kinda over the top for some people so finding a right match is something I cherish. What frustrates me is folks who start drama. I hate drama. There's no need for it and yet some people actually thrive on it. I do not get that and I don't put up with it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Instead of homocidal intentions, think of that extra time as cultivating a relationship with a potential returning client.

If you don’t want to see the guy again, you can tactfully tell him when his time is up.

But if you like the guy and want him to repeat, spend a little extra time to get to know each other. If the guy is like me, he will want all the more to come back. Granted, two and a half hours is excessive for a one hour date, but an extra 15-30 minutes should be beneficial.

If he’s a return customer that starts to overstay his welcome, he should be receptive to a gentle nudge that time is up.

I think most guys want to please their companions. Those that don’t...those are the guys you don’t want to see again.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Lovinglifeinaustin and Austin Ellen, let's have a coffee one day. I love your comments, always! So wise.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Lovinglifeinaustin and Austin Ellen, let's have a coffee one day. I love your comments, always! So wise.
    I would enjoy that. There’s a new restaurant/bar close to my office in South Austin. Just let me know when, and I will clear my calendar to make it. You have my number.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Retired Companion
    Alexandra, you are a doll. Would love to meet you. xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I have thought long and hard about posting this. It almost cost me the most precious thing we all have. So here goes. My biggest frustration in the hobby. Any lady that has seen me will tell you that I treat them with the utmost respect. I never ask for more than agreed upon. I respect them.

Playing with peoples heart strings and using deception to manipulate someone is my biggest frustration. Now this works both ways. A man using a lady and a lady using a man. Some look at others as a piece of meat, an object of pleasure no more valuable than a sex toy. They lose site of the fact that we are all human beings here. Don’t lie. Don’t use. Ladies don’t fall for the super hero Capt’n Sav A Hoe.

And guys, don’t lose site of the fact that you are just another John. I will have to plead guilty here, especially in a recent case. I wasn’t trying to be Capt’n Sav A Hoe as much as my basic nature to help a human being in need kicked in. Go ahead and call me a dumbass, tell me something I don’t already know. The lady comes across as a sweetheart. In fact, that is the most common things her promoters say about her. But, I discovered a master manipulator. She caught me at a vulnerable time in my life. She needed help. Has “a condition” that keeps her from working for extended periods of time.

For several months, I was not only a client but helped her when she couldn’t work. Not cause I wanted to save her, mind you, or as an attempt to get free sex. I never asked for free sex. I bought her gas, food, took her to the ER, bought 3 prescriptions (she doesn’t have insurance), helped her with personal items, in addition to giving her close to $1000 in non-session cash. Go ahead, tell me what I already know. I’m a dumbass and I deserve what I got.

Like I mentioned, she caught me at a vulnerable time in my life. I was dealing with a lot. Very lonely. Played with my heart like Stevie Ray played a Strat. Told me how wonderful I was, that she loved me, I’m the one she’s been looking for all her life, she wanted to move in with me. I swallowed the bait and the hook. Then, she told me she never meant it and only said it because she needed me to keep helping her and figured I would stop. I still have the text messages that proves it.

Don’t bother asking me who it is. She has White Knights, several who feed her information and I don’t need the grief.

So, lesson learned big time. I will never do more than pay for a session with a Provider ever again. You may now call me anything you choose. When you hobby. Leave your heart at the door.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 01-12-2019 at 05:36 PM.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Thanks for sharing risn. No criticism here. You’re only human.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    I have thought long and hard about posting this. It almost cost me the most precious thing we all have. So here goes. My biggest frustration in the hobby. Any lady that has seen me will tell you that I treat them with the utmost respect. I never ask for more than agreed upon. I respect them.

Playing with peoples heart strings and using deception to manipulate someone is my biggest frustration. Now this works both ways. A man using a lady and a lady using a man. Some look at others as a piece of meat, an object of pleasure no more valuable than a sex toy. They lose site of the fact that we are all human beings here. Don’t lie. Don’t use. Ladies don’t fall for the super hero Capt’n Sav A Hoe.

And guys, don’t lose site of the fact that you are just another John. I will have to plead guilty here, especially in a recent case. I wasn’t trying to be Capt’n Sav A Hoe as much as my basic nature to help a human being in need kicked in. Go ahead and call me a dumbass, tell me something I don’t already know. The lady comes across as a sweetheart. In fact, that is the most common things her promoters say about her. But, I discovered a master manipulator. She caught me at a vulnerable time in my life. She needed help. Has “a condition” that keeps her from working for extended periods of time.

For several months, I was not only a client but helped her when she couldn’t work. Not cause I wanted to save her, mind you, or as an attempt to get free sex. I never asked for free sex. I bought her gas, food, took her to the ER, bought 3 prescriptions (she doesn’t have insurance), helped her with personal items, in addition to giving her close to $1000 in non-session cash. Go ahead, tell me what I already know. I’m a dumbass and I deserve what I got.

Like I mentioned, she caught me at a vulnerable time in my life. I was dealing with a lot. Very lonely. Played with my heart like Stevie Ray played a Strat. Told me how wonderful I was, that she loved me, I the one she’s been looking for all her life, she wanted to move in with me. I swallowed the bait and the hook. Then, she told me she never meant it and only said it because she needed me to keep helping her and figured I would stop. I still have the text messages that proves it.

Don’t bother asking me who it is. She has White Knights, several who feed her information and I don’t need the grief.

So, lesson learned big time. I will never do more than pay for a session with a Provider ever again. You may now call me anything you choose. When you hobby. Leave your heart at the door.
    Ouch that is a really shitty thing to do to someone. I'm really sorry.. some people are just truly pieces of shit! I sure hope karma serves her up a nice slice of fuck you pie! Keep your head up not all of us providers are bad people.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast