Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: frustrations ?

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Guys that over step their boundaries or take advantage of my time.

Rude obnoxious guys.

Guys who literally think we lay in bed all day with our legs spread ready to be serviced (As if we have no life) lol

Guys who eat pussy like Steven Hawkins or guys who kiss horrible.

The half Ass text messages guys send. " Yo sugar tits" ... like wtf - can you atleast introduce yourself!

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty bunny fuck View Post
    Guys that over step their boundaries or take advantage of my time.

Rude obnoxious guys.

Guys who literally think we lay in bed all day with our legs spread ready to be serviced (As if we have no life) lol

Guys who eat pussy like Steven Hawkins or guys who kiss horrible.

The half Ass text messages guys send. " Yo sugar tits" ... like wtf - can you atleast introduce yourself!
    +1

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bad TCB. Once we've synced up and gotten through screening, I expect good communication from that point forward. I understand things happen, but the sooner you let me know the better I can plan around it.

Examples of bad communication (remember this is after screening):
    - dropping off a text convo without notice. It's like, we were just texting, where the fuck did you go?? And I'm not talking about flirting or time wasting, I'm talking about necessary stuff like establishing time/place to meet. I need to know this shit so I can plan my day!!

- crickets on the day of meeting. I hardly ever do same day, so if we've already set up a day/time, I'm ready to go. Ghosting on me the day of pisses me off to no end.

Alright I don't want to start ranting here. Point is, if you need to cancel or change time or whatever, let me know sooner rather than later. I understand shit happens, and if you're up front about it, then we can just reschedule. If I just get crickets, you'll most likely never hear from me again.

Retired Companion
    most of all the things that annoy me, are allreay listed;

not responding to reference checks from. providers
    the "hey", "available now" or one worded text messages from Hobbiest, as if I a supposed to know who you are right off the back.
    the bareback request
    the bad hygiene, bad kissers, the rude or overstepping of boundaries.
    the lack of time respect for others
    the lack of cancellation or deposits Hobbiest want to pay
    the lack of wanting to screening properly (It would be sooooooo much easier if you did it right the FIRST time instead of us having to ask for things)
    IMG_5682.jpg

I get a lot of what you are all saying. For me, though, I don't get out much so being unverified sucks. Especially when I was verified on eccie until theybwent dark and changed everything. I can access my profile but can't even see my own archived reviews. Now gotta start all over with OH2 and have to start all over yet this site goes down periodically, too. Additionnally, because of my occupation and the learing site hacks like the famous Ashley Madison incident, I don't like publishing my private information anywhere. Some providers want you job info and even your LinkedIn profile info. Crazy. I understand being careful but damn. Let me just give you the name of providers I have seen and then call to verify me. Both providers and hobbiest need to be safe so I get it. So if I send a "are you available", it's because I don't want to just put my info out there to a provider if we aren't even working towards setting something up. Just my two cents.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Exactly what wargy05 said, if there was another way, that would be great!

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    1) The dudes who are rats and will instantly try to 'tell on' guys for what they say in men's only areas. Especially when that girl wants to come in hot and threaten me with some kind of silly banning when my private comments are just "pics not accurate/misleading." If you don't want to respect men's only areas or tell the rats to fuck off that's fine. No one is a paragon of virtue here. But if you want to threaten me you should know that's only going to make me go from "meh, pics aren't accurate" to "Guys, don't see this person under any circumstances."

I can understand the impulse for the girls who rely on deception. Those of you who don't rely on deception should really not close ranks with them. The freezing effect on talk in the men's lounge from this kind of thing makes guys less likely to talk. That means they're more likely to see a girl and get intensely disappointed. They'll be less likely to see a girl outside of his regulars at all so the honest ones are losing money for this.

2) Some providers are incredibly angry and seem to out and out despise their clients. I'm not just talking about the randos who send the hobby equivalent of "you up?" I'm talking the actual clients. I've seen threads where girls will talk about how they get pissed about their regulars texting them and looking for an appointment. I've also noticed that the ones more likely to engage in this kind of behavior are also the ones I'm least likely to want to see in the first place because of said attitude or some other feature. Perhaps there's a correlation.

Maybe providing leads you to this kind of attitude. But I'm not in the habit of giving money to people who hate me.

3) Unreasonable screening requirements. Like the other guy said. There's no way I'm letting you know where I work, my address, my real name, etc. I don't even park where you tell me to because one of you tried to have a thug take a pic of license plate. That's what references on here are for and if that's not good enough for you what's the point of the site? Now normally my response to this is that if a girl has screening requirements that high I just don't try to see her but some girls kind of sneak up on you. And boy are they angry when you refuse. A simple "Sorry I'm not doing that" should not provoke the torrent of utter rage I've gotten from some of you. See the point up above about providers who secretly hate all their clients.

Except for the first point about the sad rats who are seeking a pat on the head... the point is that this is a hobby. I'm sure for some guys on here this is the only way they'll get a desirable (for a given value thereof) to touch them but for some of us this is what we do between relationships. Over the last few years the hobby has become almost more of a hassle than trying to find a vanilla date... so why bother? I hear you girls constantly going on about what us men need to do... ever think about what you could change?

Some of you are going to say I'm an asshole for saying this. But if you ask the girls who know me I'm perfectly kind, polite, etc etc... and that I don't put up with nonsense.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Frustrating:

1. "Are you available?" Drives me up the wall. I will not even respond to it. If you hiding who you are, unable to copy and paste simple introduction of yourself, don't waste my time.
    2. "Tell me about yourself." Please read my profile and posts.
    3. "I don't have enough for your donation, I have never seen you, can I have discount?!" Why do I have to take care of your financial instability? Find someone that you can afford. Or plan accordingly.
    4. Hobbyists, who consider themselves "Premium Class" and booking one hour, but overstaying much longer, everytime, without invitation, regret or compensation.

5. Gents, who sending dickpicks, instead of their personal picture. I would like to see your Member, maybe, but only after I have already seen you in private. Not before. You are not dickface, nor you are dickhead.

6. Gents, who are sending sms with extended description of their past sessions with other providers.

7. Gents, who responding to GFE ad, but demanding BDSM session while visiting.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar
    For me, it is NCNS or simply ghosting after an appointment is confirmed, particularly if I have a to cross a river to see you. Cancel on me if you must, but don't just go silent. And let's not make up the "I sent you a text!" (you may have, but I also have email if you didn't get a response). And if you've known for three days you can't see me on the day and time requested and booked, I expect two to three days notice of this fact. Like most guys, if I can afford this hobby, it means I work for a living...I get windows to play since I work hard...and if you screw that up for me, I don't get to play, and that's pretty darned frustrating. If you are tentative on the booking, just tell me, and we'll work out a mutually agreeable confirmation process that takes it into account, or we can reschedule and I can book someone else. It's really not all that hard.

And guys who NCNS, you suck too. It makes girls only tentatively book with us reliable/communicating types, costs the girls money if they had to pay for an incall which drives up the costs for me, and makes us all look bad. Girls, don't NCNS. Guys, don't NCNS. Communicate, communicate, communicate. /Rant

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Man after reading through these.....does anyone in this hobby have fun?
    Despondent
    DX
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Ki2 you are an asshole, but not for those opinions ;-*

Personally what grinds my gears is entitlement and wasteful words. You're not entitled to a single thing in this world, the hobby is within that world darlin! Why waste words on someone with no intention or intrest in following through with them? Oh, and bullying really gets my knickers in a bunch, I do not like it at all. My biggest frustration lies within the minds, hearts and bodies of people in this community, who feel like they only exist, in this community. You are more than these words, opinions, pictures, you are a loveable, beautiful soul and I feel as though that part of you, deserves attention too.

Xo

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonX View Post
    Man after reading through these.....does anyone in this hobby have fun?
    Despondent
    DX
    I’m sure plenty have fun but I think it depends on frequency as the more you engage in the hobby, the more you notice the inherent frustrations.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DrSicilian's Avatar
    I travel due to business and as the old saying goes-I don't shit where I eat..
    No information of Incall and /or Outcall in the profile

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2ball View Post
    I’m sure plenty have fun but I think it depends on frequency as the more you engage in the hobby, the more you notice the inherent frustrations.
    I would agree with that. I think this tread has brought to the service some of what I have been feeling lately, I need to remember that there is indeed a lot of enjoyment in this hobby. I have met some stellar people that is for sure.
    I think negativity gets to me at times.

CubanAva: damn girl!

DX
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar
    Omg... # 4!!! WTF man!! This drives me to almost homicidal intentions!! and I'm sure most of you ladies out there have no problem speaking up and being aggressive with that but me I just can't find the nerve or the balls until after they're out the door and then I throw things and curse at the top of my lungs and shout at the gods above for not giving me enough ball sack to say... "hey mofo" you wanted an hour but yet here it is two and a half !! you don't even recognize or offer the difference?! you're just going to assume that I'm the nice guy which I am!! and let me tell you it's getting old!!!!
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text
    Ask about lunch/dinner & slumber parties❤️
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hedl69-2328481

"Here hold my dignity...I've got some sketchy shit to do."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast