Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: frustrations ?

Retired Companion
    You!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    Been following this thread for a while, and, first off:

Many thanks to all for hewing to the "RESPECT" rules at oh2!

As for the thread topic:

Frustrations

Listing just a few that I have observed through the years (and suffered, as well, more than a few times):

Folks who simply cannot:

-- display patience for others to reply/respond/supply/demand/observe

-- understand that occasionally, "stuff happens" and

-- understand that sometimes they are on the receiving end of the "stuff happening."

Folks who simply cannot:

-- spend enough time to do the proper research required to fully have fun in the hobby

-- understand the hobby issues that all of us "part timers" face, especially when we might also be "full timers."

-- follow directions, especially when those directions are very clearly stated in ads or signatures or, for that matter, staff directions!

= = = = =

All of the above aside, the biggest question out there appears to have two or maybe three distinct answers.

Q: Are you here to have fun or to harass?

(if you don't know the answers, time to do research; if you do know the answers, send the clueless a polite PM, please)

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I think, all of this has been discussed very often at the Socials. CK1942 should call them Educational Meetings.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Be Patient .... Bahahaha
    I lack that one

Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    Lol I hear ya!
    My no as policy is..no arrogant assholes
    I like that !!

Registered Male (Not Verified) looking4u's Avatar
    Im sure it depends on the individual but i get frustrated when being dishonest. I have a difficult time with window shopping on profile pics and ordering off the menu tonight because that one looks good tonight. And still havent found a provider that is moving ahead in life such as having a car or an apartment and just being responsible with their career. I just would like to find a provider who is local and has hobbies and doesn't lie about age or anything. Its not about sex all the time with me, I need Conversation and other activities outside the bedroom. Anyway those are my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by looking4u View Post
    And still havent found a provider that is moving ahead in life such as having a car or an apartment and just being responsible with their career. I just would like to find a provider who is local and has hobbies and doesn't lie about age or anything.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by looking4u View Post
    Im sure it depends on the individual but i get frustrated when being dishonest. I have a difficult time with window shopping on profile pics and ordering off the menu tonight because that one looks good tonight. And still havent found a provider that is moving ahead in life such as having a car or an apartment and just being responsible with their career. I just would like to find a provider who is local and has hobbies and doesn't lie about age or anything. Its not about sex all the time with me, I need Conversation and other activities outside the bedroom. Anyway those are my thoughts.
    You want a sugarbaby, not this hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Frustrating:

5. Gents, who sending dickpicks, instead of their personal picture. I would like to see your Member, maybe, but only after I have already seen you in private. Not before. You are not dickface, nor you are dickhead.
    Hahaha. I cant believe so many guys apparently do this totally unsolicited. Yes, that would definitely be annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    Ki2 you are an asshole, but not for those opinions ;-*
    Ahaha. The way you're just like, "you're an asshole, but not for those opinions.". Hah.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    In order of annoyances
    NCNS , Ghosted
    Misrepresentation (who you are)
    Immature or non professional behavior, if your in a 4+ star act like it and look like you belong when in public
    Be sane and sober when your with me.

Ps this is just the negative I have had more better experiences in TX then this annoyance list reflects.
    Most in fact have been exceptional

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Man, I feel bad, I do almost none of the things listed in the thread, except one of them I do... fairly often and it apparently drives providers up the wall. My bad guys.

I've done the "hey, you available?" Or similar texts more than once. Forgive me!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7