Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: frustrations ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD DrSicilian's Avatar
    I travel due to business and as the old saying goes-I don't shit where I eat..

frustrations ?

What frustrates you about the business in Austin ? This goes for ladies and men..

For me-not enough late night providers-while the one's I have seen are STELLAR, it's a small amount..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Trolls and the traffic getting to to the incall and back!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Traffic, incomplete requests like “you available” , poor hygiene and my own limited day time availability!!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Guys asking me to come visit
    Then when I do plan it...silence
    Lol
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion KellyDarlin's Avatar
    Time wasters, sour grapes, no way to collect no show/cancellation fee, trash talking others, Hobbyists not having to register a verifiable phone, and the demand on us ladies to bareback or not book.
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

This ain't no dog and pony show!
    (Unless you are bringing the dog and pony)

MENU - GFE FULL SERVICE, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, GREEK, DFK, COCK WORSHIP, RIMMING, ROLEPLAY, MSOG, TOYSHOW, SENSUAL MASSAGE AND MORE

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100
    INCALL - 20 100/30 140/60 220
    OUTCALL - 20 120/30 180/60 320

ONLY VERIFIED OR VETTED REGISTERED MEMBERS
    NCNS FEE $50

The No AA provider....

Single handedly the most silliest thing I have ever heard.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Frustrating:

1. "Are you available?" Drives me up the wall. I will not even respond to it. If you hiding who you are, unable to copy and paste simple introduction of yourself, don't waste my time.
    2. "Tell me about yourself." Please read my profile and posts.
    3. "I don't have enough for your donation, I have never seen you, can I have discount?!" Why do I have to take care of your financial instability? Find someone that you can afford. Or plan accordingly.
    4. Hobbyists, who consider themselves "Premium Class" and booking one hour, but overstaying much longer, everytime, without invitation, regret or compensation.

5. Gents, who sending dickpicks, instead of their personal picture. I would like to see your Member, maybe, but only after I have already seen you in private. Not before. You are not dickface, nor you are dickhead.

6. Gents, who are sending sms with extended description of their past sessions with other providers.

7. Gents, who responding to GFE ad, but demanding BDSM session while visiting.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar
    For me, it is NCNS or simply ghosting after an appointment is confirmed, particularly if I have a to cross a river to see you. Cancel on me if you must, but don't just go silent. And let's not make up the "I sent you a text!" (you may have, but I also have email if you didn't get a response). And if you've known for three days you can't see me on the day and time requested and booked, I expect two to three days notice of this fact. Like most guys, if I can afford this hobby, it means I work for a living...I get windows to play since I work hard...and if you screw that up for me, I don't get to play, and that's pretty darned frustrating. If you are tentative on the booking, just tell me, and we'll work out a mutually agreeable confirmation process that takes it into account, or we can reschedule and I can book someone else. It's really not all that hard.

And guys who NCNS, you suck too. It makes girls only tentatively book with us reliable/communicating types, costs the girls money if they had to pay for an incall which drives up the costs for me, and makes us all look bad. Girls, don't NCNS. Guys, don't NCNS. Communicate, communicate, communicate. /Rant

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Man after reading through these.....does anyone in this hobby have fun?
    Despondent
    DX
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Ki2 you are an asshole, but not for those opinions ;-*

Personally what grinds my gears is entitlement and wasteful words. You're not entitled to a single thing in this world, the hobby is within that world darlin! Why waste words on someone with no intention or intrest in following through with them? Oh, and bullying really gets my knickers in a bunch, I do not like it at all. My biggest frustration lies within the minds, hearts and bodies of people in this community, who feel like they only exist, in this community. You are more than these words, opinions, pictures, you are a loveable, beautiful soul and I feel as though that part of you, deserves attention too.

Xo

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    Ki2 you are an asshole, but not for those opinions ;-*
    Ahaha. The way you're just like, "you're an asshole, but not for those opinions.". Hah.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonX View Post
    Despondent
    DX
    I’m sure plenty have fun but I think it depends on frequency as the more you engage in the hobby, the more you notice the inherent frustrations.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DrSicilian's Avatar
    I travel due to business and as the old saying goes-I don't shit where I eat..
    No information of Incall and /or Outcall in the profile

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2ball View Post
    I’m sure plenty have fun but I think it depends on frequency as the more you engage in the hobby, the more you notice the inherent frustrations.
    I would agree with that. I think this tread has brought to the service some of what I have been feeling lately, I need to remember that there is indeed a lot of enjoyment in this hobby. I have met some stellar people that is for sure.
    I think negativity gets to me at times.

CubanAva: damn girl!

DX
    On hobby hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonX View Post
    Despondent
    DX
    I always try to make it fun. The best you can hope for is "You get what you give".
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast