Thread: Dana of Bella Nicole Agency

Contact through Bella Nicole Agency at 214-514-4672 and Jennifer will take care of you. Due to the inclement weather I was able to see Dana at her place as the drive up north to their incall would have been a chore.

After breaking the ice, and remembering previous meeting at a HH, we soon were naked and more than ready for some action. Started kissing as we laid on the bed, soon I was very busy eating her as she instructed me as to what she liked ie:finger in pussy NOT in ass. I continued at eating her till she was able to come, then I suited up for some MPCFS, started out in missionary and moved to CG where I was able to come. Dana was enjoying the view in the mirror as she rode her pussy up and down my cock. Dana got me a hot cloth for clean up and we continued talk and finished the red wine I had brought with me.

I highly recommend her as a mature provider that knows how to please a man and also is strong enough in herself to know what she needs.
    It' all about the Hunt

Wow....Super review SP....

I met Dana at the HH too and she blew me away...I think i will take the plunge now...

Thanks

Surge
    THE KING OF THE AFTER-PARTY

Registered Male (Not Verified) fubar's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (surge @ Feb 16 2009, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Wow....Super review SP....

I met Dana at the HH too and she blew me away...I think i will take the plunge now...

Thanks

Surge[/b]

Is there anyone out there you haven&#39;t plunged yet! LOL