Date of Visit: Beg of January
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? A bit late
    Activities: lfk, dfk, very sloopy bbbj, dt, rimming both ways, daty, cg, greek, dirty talk
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 250
    Approximate age of Companion: 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Redish mid legth
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Pretty, small breasts, great ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Called Chili to get her address and she said she was sorry and had forgotten our appointment. Invited me to her house to make up for it. Started with kissing and caresing. She then got on her knees and started BBJ. She told me how much she loved sucking cock. Laid her down and ate her pussy and ass. She was very vocal. Back to BBJ and some deep throat. This turned into the sloppiest blow job I ever had. Had her cover me and climb on cg. Asked to fuck her ass, and she rolled over and gave me access. She continued dirty talk telling me to fuck her ass harder. She screamed that she was having an orgasm. Pulled out and back to face fucking. When I told her i was cumming she begged me to let her swallow it. We tried hard for a repeat performance, but I could not come again.She wore me out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sounds like a typical CP meeting. Nice!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE