Hi there!

Tired of taking chances on the unknown? Gambled your limited hobby dollars on yet another CL crapshoot?

Why do that when you could spend time w/ a Top Ten performer with almost 100 fantastic reviews with comparable, or in some cases, LOWER rates?

I don't get it! You should consider what's DICK-tating those choices, hmmmm? *the little head* And... if indeed the little head is in control, he's not well-informed as I'm no slacker in the looks, skills or services areas.

Actions speak louder than words, so do your budget a favor and come see me so I can SHOW you what an EXCEPTIONAL value is all about!

I offer a FULL-MENU of services ranging from mild to wild w/ a slightly bent nature and a focus on FUN! There is NO upcharging or clock-watching at my lair where everything is all-inclusive. You are the center of my world when we're together & I IMMERSE myself in the moment fully. It's not unusual for a fella to extend his session after the first half-hour, so prepare yourself! :)

I'm available 7 days a week from 10a-2a and can be flexible with pre-booked appointments. In most cases, I can be available within 30 mins for incall meetings at my north central location.

**If you have me on your TO DO list, get pre-screened! Let's get all the BS out of the way so we can play when the mood hits ya'!**

SCREENING OPTIONS:
  • PROVIDER REFERENCE W/ CONTACT INFO (AT LEAST ONE)
  • P411 ID
  • RS2K ID
  • DATE-CHECK ID
  • HANDLE FROM ASPD OR OTHER REPUTABLE SITE W/ REVIEWS BY YOU
  • PERSONAL INFO ABOUT YOURSELF & YOUR REASON FOR CONTACTING ME IF NONE OF THE ABOVE ARE AVAILABLE. I’M WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU’RE COOPERATIVE.

CURRENT SPECIALS:
  • HH - $120
  • HR - $200
  • 90 - $250
  • 2H - $300
  • ADD'L HRS - $100 EACH UP TO 4
  • PACKAGE DEALS FOR PUBLIC DATES OR OVERNIGHTS NEGOTIABLE

Need more info? Visit my website. You’ll find links to reviews and some personal insights in my FAQ interview and “About Me” pages. Drop me a line for the passwords to view hidden pics & vids. Check my blog for updates on upcoming tours or events. Feel free to add comments!

Now, let's review this one more time...

YOU... seeking sexy girl w/ great personality, fan-fucking-tastic skillz, who can carry on a witty conversation between bells and knows how to treat a man like a KING.

ME... sexy girl w/ great personality, fan-fucking-tastic skillz... Well, you get the point. ;)

[attachment=56:DSC_4857rs.JPG]

Please don't let me be a passing thought. I'm here for you and if you're not here, what am I here for? I have way too much to offer to let it go to waste, so cash in those pennies & get your appointment request together!

XOXOXO

**KAT**
Visit My Website
CELL: 512-297-9315
E-MAIL: ausfunkat@yahoo.com
Y! IM: ausfunkat