Thread: PrincessJes2356: Treated me like her King

PrincessJes2356: Treated me like her King

Companion's Handle: PrincessJes2356
    Date of Visit: 5 January 2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: Given after PM
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....rincessJes2356
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK,BBBJ, CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Non-Specific. Just BBBJ
    Donation: 75
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Hair Color and Length: Red, past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Thin, looks exactly like pics in her album. Had her sexy glasses on. Fantastic and welcoming personality. Very upbeat and put off a positive vibe.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeeeeeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Ka-Pow! Yes!

Public comments:
    PM'ed initially a few days prior, but my schedule was wonky and we weren't able to meet when I thought we could. But when I finally had the time, I texted her (the number she gave in response to my previous PM) and BAM! She responded so quickly it was as if she was waiting for me. And she had availability too! So I went to her location. No long waits for her to give me the final directions to her place. It was night and a place I had never been before, but it was well lit and seemed decent. She greeted me at the door and looked exactly like her album pictures. It's always a good sign when a provider doesn't show two year old pics when she was much thinner. She asked me if I wanted a water or gatorade.

She gave me a hug and we both kind of made tentative small talk, but she always had a good vibe coming from her. And those glasses on her made her look so sweet! We go to the other room. It had dim mood lighting on. Some more small talk and then I was in heaven...

After our time, she asked me again if I wanted some water or gatorade. Some more small talk, but I always hate taking up a provider's time afterwards. However I never felt rushed. Very cute girl. I highly recommend spending some time with her. You'll come away remembering your lost youth...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar

Great Intel

Sounds like a winner!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    excellent review sir!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Te

Text her and tell her to check her pm’s. I’m ready for my Royal treatment lol

Will do

Quote Originally Posted by Greek205 View Post
    Text her and tell her to check her pm’s. I’m ready for my Royal treatment lol

Will do!
    Keep it real

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks for the review..