Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: FBSM, Chit-chat, BBBJ, BLS, CG, DOG, COB
Length of Visit: 60
Donation: 300 + tip
Approximate age of Companion: 22
Hair Color and Length: brunette
Smoking Status: non
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: website accurate, 5'9, slender model body, BEAUTIFUL face, great personality
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEED
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
Been to relax several times. Met the "new girl" on New Years.

Set up the time. Showed up. Got the okay to come in.

I requested Cora to wear clothes prior to meeting. This isn't role playing. When I saw her pics online (which are accurate), I thought of her as the "top girl" you'd see at the grocery store (or wherever). The role playing happened in my head. I did explain this to her later. Might have been an odd request.

She meets me at the door in yoga pants and t-shirt. She looked perfect. Greeted with a hello and a big smile.

Head back to room and talked a little bit. A++++ personality. She's so sweet and fun to talk to. The type of girl you'd love to have a beer with, even it was JUST for beer.

She offers to massage me. I say ok. We talk some more. Then I ask her if I can massage her. She said ok. I was great touch her phenomenal tight body, without being creepy about it.

Then evidently leads to LFK, FIV, and BBBJ.

I laid on the couch/chair thing. She continues with really nice BBBJ, with some BLS included. She's does a really great job.

I upgrade. She leaves and comes back. She mounts me in CG. She can RIDE like a CHAMP. She claimed to haved O. I hadn't yet, but I was exhausted.

We move to standing doggie over the massage table. Again, a very spirited session.

She gets on her knees. I finally pop - well, all over. I thought saying COB covered it.

I would highly recommend. I plan to repeat, although I miss she worked weekends. Great, great, girl. A+ across the board.