NEARBY AND WILLING TO TRAVEL TO BAY AREA
If you're looking for elegance, class and beauty, all wrapped up in one incredible package and if you prefer the finer things in life and wish to share those moments, why not treat yourself to a date in my company? ... I like to connect with polite gentlemen and spend nice relaxing time savoring every moment we spend together. Ready to fulfill your deepest desires xx

Sweet and seductive and take great delight in my ability to thrill you with my sensuality and seductive smile. Romantic on one side but I can be very naughty too.

I am a companion, highly educated, well-mannered and well traveled ambitious young woman. I have wide and varied interests and able to converse intelligently in a number of topics and on a multitude of subjects.

Classy flawless perfection and impeccable look will take you total awe of me at the first moment you lay eyes on me. I am a totally naturally beauty, very adorable and outgoing, who you will enchant the gentleman like never before... I will love to spend a lovely date accompanied with great sense of humor.

I stand out through a distinctive and appealing style. I dress with elegance that fits into any social situation making me an excellent companion and a perfect dinner date.

To make an appointment with me, simply call me or send me an e-mail and we will meet for an amazing fun together.

Pre-Booking Recommended!.

When contacting me, please calL or text to arrange appointment. Prebooking is strongly encouraged so I can be fully prepared. Please text (832) 699-7333 or call with your requested appointment time. Please no explicit I Iaccept cash,