Companion's Handle: Averdale94
Date of Visit: 19
Preferred Method of Contact: phone, she gives after screening
Phone Number: 318-773-9251
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....223-Averdale94
City, State: north shreveport, LA
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: hugs, some kissing, fiv, DATY. cbj, titty play
Scheduled Length of Visit: hr
Donation: 300
Approximate age of Companion: 24
Hair Color and Length: short blond
Smoking Status: smokes but not in sessions
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: 5 ft 2, 117 lbs, small boobs 32 a cup.. nice smile, pretty lady,, bare kitty
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
been texting her for weeks, find out she was in hospital, with a tooth infection, and it goes 3 or 4 days and wanted too know if i could see her, i said yes , dhe disappear on me for a while, and then pop with how long a date and when, i said about now she said at 3 i said ok. shw send me her location, i google map it, boy out in the sticks, i got there no car in driveway and phone don,t work in the area, so i sit there too 3 and her friend come in behind me to get her kids, and he leave, she invited me in, she dress like a 12 years old, sweat pants, a t-shirt, and houseshoes, we sit in the kitch chating and talking about the hobby, she changing clothes as we talk, then into the living room sit and talk again, she has a smoke, so i get mine out too, smole and and asking how we are doing, telling about her boyfriend, i almost wanted too leave, she changes clothes again, sge goes into the spar bedroom and straigthong up the bed, it a low rider, i said damn, i get down that low i might can,t get up, so i use the bathroom, wash my hands, took off my clothes, and she take of ther clothes, get into bed, she a little skinny thing, but she sucks a mean dick well,, i am rubing her back and tits, got a hand on that pussy, and put some fingers in it, and soon she is wet, got her too climb above my face, and i did some kitty licking on her and her legs gave out , back too some more cbj, then time was up, had her get my cane, and little help too get up, and i got dress, we talk some more he called so she get dress too go, so i left, head ing back home

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.