Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Marissa

I know you mentioned the photos where YMMV but did you ask for them as extras and tip accordingly or they jst happened?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monk Rasputin's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (svtlord @ Mar 31 2009, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    ... did you ask for them as extras and tip accordingly or they just happened?[/b]
    In my experience, higher mileage YMMV of any sort comes from having established a relationship of mutual respect, confidence, and trust. That was the case here, not tips or extras.

Hobby safely.

Monk
    Живи и жить давай другим
    “Live and let live”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hurly78 @ Mar 23 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    i have had the pleasure of seeing her, she is incredible!![/b]
    Me too, and I agree. I didn&#39;t get the mileage Monk did because of my newbie nerves. I also agree that the review was awesome.

Figuring It Out Companion abigalexoxo's Avatar
    Wow! I have wondered about the BCD aspect of reviews and am saddened that I have not been able to read them before. Such a highly erotic...tale... I have found myself reading the reviews before (especially by monk..lol!) for a bit of titillating entertainment but must say that being able to read the full story was really quite a treat. Perhaps I will have to start a different account and do my own reviews. Lol! It is people like this, who have such a passion for..life..that make the world an...interesting place. Keep up the fabulous work you naughty boys and girls...give us all plenty to read.... and even more to think about!

xoxo
    abby

Well behaved women rarely make history

Verified Male Companion AidanRedd's Avatar
    HOME2 RAWKS!

Since I don&#39;t have BCD access, that was the first review of Sir Monk&#39;s I&#39;ve ever gotten to read. As well as the lovely Russian&#39;s review. I didn&#39;t read anything that I didn&#39;t already know. She&#39;s WORLD CLASS all the way!

And too bad for her never letting us show her face in pictures, because no picture will ever even start to do her justice.

I told someone the other day in Houston that her eyes are the color of blue Scope. Yes they are that bright. The closest thing I&#39;ve ever seen to that just so happen to be on another Russian women.

Figuring It Out Companion abigalexoxo's Avatar
    I wish I could see those scope blue eyes! She looks delightful already... какая красивая кукла! ;P

thinking colgate
    abby
    Well behaved women rarely make history

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2