Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Welcome back to US!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    You're welcome, B!

Okay, now to get back to being mean evil Fancy H2 mod.... Let's all stick to the subject of THIS thread, which is celebrating us being back. Those of you wanting to discuss ECCIE vs. H2 photo policy, start another topic, please. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Aweshucks View Post
    This is great! I am currently banned from the other site for posting pics in a review that I took and hosted offsite of a girl in lingerie with her permission (of course) with NO nudity! Reading the rules it was not allowed so I did unintentionally violate but damn. Redic. Grateful for OH2.
    If they don't want guys posting pics over there on that "other site", you'd think they would disable any features over there enabling/allowing such. Instead, they'd rather bust and ban you... smh

I'm so glad to have OH2.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    My only question is this............. can I still post Action pics and gifs on reviews cause eccie HD completely shut the down and more........?

We cant even post nude pics anymore on eccie..........

Give me the green light cause I'll start posting reviews back on here with Pics and Gifs.................

Yeah & you should think very hard before you go around posting my face pics on "sites".

Or was that your evil alter ego twin?
    Hehhh
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    ♡18th INCALL 45N near Downtown

Private Girlfriend ◇ PSE European Minx

"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by shoogdon View Post
    If they don't want guys posting pics over there on that "other site", you'd think they would disable any features over there enabling/allowing such. Instead, they'd rather bust and ban you... smh
    Ouch!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Beau Derierre's Avatar
    Yay!
    Email
    linlop34@gmail.com

I accept Cash App for Gifts $Linlop42

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3