Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What a way to start the social year!!!

Verified Companion sensual.kneads's Avatar
    Sometimes here and sometimes there but always near Austin
    OMG I will be honest and say that I was feeling a bit under the weather on Thurs and planned to just pop in say hello to everyone and duck out BUT I had such a good time that I forgot about not feeling so well! I have to thank EVERYONE that was involved in the party planning, ALL the gents and ladies that attended, and the HOST and HOSTESS that went above and beyond when they made me taquitos when everything was already put away at 10PM because my tummy was talking!!

Thank you guys for popping my social cherry, I really had a wonderful time and met some really incrediable people and I hope it was as good for you as it was for me!! :) If I did not get a chance to say hello, I am sorry and I really hope to see you at the next Austin event!!

Seriously I am still smiling reflecting back at the time I had at our little shin dig and I am really happy and very appreciative that this event became a reality when I started my little ol' thread and it was such a great hit! I have a feeling that it will just get better and better especially if we continue to use the same location
    "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way." --- Unknown

"The tongue weighs practically nothing,
    But so few people can hold it." --- Unknown

Thanks CK, Rountuit, Nuglet and all for facilitating this event. This was my first aspd social and I had a great time catching up with old friends and meeting new ones! (the grey goose didn't hurt my party mood any either )

Thanks to everyone that made it all possible. It was a wonderful place that was hosted by fantastic people and I wish I could have been there longer. I look forward to future events and plan on being in a better position to spend more time at/on them.

I really enjoyed meeting the folks I was able to, and regret not meeting the ones I missed. I hope those that tried my liquor found it to be sweet. I was hoping to do some body shots butt...

there's two easy inside pitches...

Now that Sweet Sonya and SensualKneads have chimed in, I can tell you that those two ladies also played a major role in putting this social together. Special thanks to both of them for their contributions. Be sure and extend your thanks next time you see them.

There is another lady who was invaluable to us in getting this together. She has not posted but she was in attendance and I do thank her very much.
    If you read this, please add to this thread so that I can thank you publicly.

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rountuit @ Jan 25 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    There is another lady who was invaluable to us in getting this together. She has not posted but she was in attendance and I do thank her very much.
    If you read this, please add to this thread so that I can thank you publicly.[/b]

Whom ever I thankyou all :D
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

I would also like to say I had a wonderful time and thank you to everyone that made it possible. Also I would love to say there was ALOT of very good looking people there and I am glad I got to put faces to names..

Bottle of Greygoose = $35.00
    Bag of Taquitos for Sensual Neads to munch on @ 10:12 pm=$4.50
    Spending the evening with SEXY ASS men & women in an erotic version of The Swiss Family Robbinson venue......
    = PRICELESS

Hard to believe..but there are SOME things money can&#39;t buy.........hehe....

It was amazing guys!! count me in always!!!
    ~Amelia

Retired Companion (RIP)
    Wow! I&#39;m so sorry I had to miss this one - hoping I can make the next one up that direction!

RETIRED
    Penny, you can ride with me. You&#39;ve waited a long time to get to the treehouse!
    Tess
    Damn glad to be here!
    Visit My Website TopshelfTess.com
    PM or P411 for info.....Screening required!.....Sorry no newbies!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rountuit @ Jan 25 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If you read this, please add to this thread so that I can thank you publicly.[/b]
    Is it? Could it be? Me? :P Awww, shucks. *blush* I have to say I was kinda bummed last year when I first suggested the place as an alternative to ******* Please do not post social locations - ASPD Staff- when that option was first being considered. I understand it&#39;s not the typical solution in other cities, but hey... Just keepin&#39; Austin weird. :)

Can&#39;t wait for the next party!
    XOXOXO

Kat
    The hobby is an investment in your time & money and my time & reputation. My dedication to your satisfaction is what keeps you singing my praises!

April 2011: Available NOW for FBSM/L1/L2 in south Austin near Downtown. ONLY accepting new clients w/ verifiable references or trusted referrals/vouches. If you've seen me in the past, you're good to go! NO reviews please!

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    It is the quintessential Austin venue!
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don&#39;t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Austin is a fun community and city, and we have multiple venues depending on the season, the reason and the pleasin&#39; and sqeezin&#39; (meaning how many folks can fit into a phone booth.... "Mommy, what&#39;s a phone booth?"

Even if all we doing is gathering, there is a very high need for security for all who attend, for all who might attend future events and for the venue itself.

Couple years ago we had what we thought was a great venue in Austin, a public place, but with some private space and, adjacent to that, a code restroom. But, due to the appearance of "inappropriate" activities -- what would you call a couple locked into a coed bathroom for 20 minutes or more? -- venue management told all of us not to plan further events there. Guess who was dropped from the invite list? Duh!

Future reference... the events are neither hosted nor sponsored by aspd, unlike what might happen with other boards and groups.

Community security rules are there for a reason, and those who cannot respect them will be pruned from the invite list.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Retired Companion
    I finally made my way over here to the site...

I am so sad that I missed the social but heard it was great and will definitely go next time.

I miss partying with all of you!

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Ok I just wanna know who sent me the email from boobie pool? :P
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2