Hello Fellas!

There's so much more to satisfaction than a list of activities. I bring an intuition and genuine interest in tapping into your deepest desires! My fiery kisses will lower your defenses and build our passions to a raging inferno that has clothes flying! From there, our bodies will tell us what to do and my ability to please will blow your mind in its' versatility. Whether you're the romantic type who enjoys a sensual touch or the more adventurous lover, you'll find I'm very versatile and able to adapt as needed to bring your fantasies to life.

My incall is a very private and cozy boudoir in the north central Austin area only minutes from downtown and major roadways. If outcall is preferred, that option is also available. I'm available noon to 2am 7 days a week but can be flexible if you make arrangements in advance. This week, the following rates apply:

HH - $120
HR - $200
90 - $250
2H - $300

Multi-hour and overnight packages are negotiable so tell me what you have in mind. I'm reasonable and appreciate that you want to spend more quality time with me. :)

Visit my site for more info such as reviews or to see pictures and vids! You can write me via ausfunkat@yahoo.com for general questions and use the Contact form for appointment requests. Please include at least one provider reference or your ID for P411, RS2K, or Date-Check. If you're a newbie or returning to the hobby after an absence, please use the comments section to let me know. I'll contact you via your preferred method to suggest other options for screening. I want to keep this as painless as possible. We can make it happen! :)

I look forward to making new friends & renewing old acquaintances! :P

Talk to you soon!

KAT
XOXOXO

[attachment=6:SA_Pics_..._300X300.jpg]

[attachment=8:SA_Pics_..._300x300.jpg]

[attachment=7:SA_Pics_..._396x480.jpg]