🔵January 9-16, 2019🔵
Texarkana - Stateline
Alyssa - Thee Southern Cali Greek Freak

💌 PM FIRST! & Email for Rapid Response 💌
alliestar.gt@protonmail.com
(Verified) Include 2 Most Recent References!
(Newbie) Alternative Screening Available

7.jpg

Educated and articulate, yet at the core a sensual free spirit with a passion for life. I enjoy an uninhibited horizontal life and relish the select gentlemen with whom I find pleasure in my sensual adventures. I am down to earth by nature, self-conscious, with a good sense of humor and a desire for passion and depth. When I share energy with you it is an exchange of mutual pleasure and my ability to passionately express my enjoyment is a gift that I want to share and enjoy with you.

I would describe myself as a warm and friendly. I keep a positive outlook on life, I'm spiritual, sensual, sophisticated and open-minded. I always enjoy sharing extraordinary moments with exceptional people.

Brown bedroom eyes, long legs, ample bottom, soft skin all over my chocolate 5'6 curvaceous body, all natural 38DD, with a gorgeous face plus a gorgeous smile.

The perfect date for a lunch time get away, quiet romantic night, dinner-date, overnight visits, or our own private party. I can be ready at a moment's notice to brighten your day and satisfy your desires.

💚
Rates

60 QV (*cbj-cfs only)
80 BnG // 120 HHR // 220 HR

💚
Features

LFK - CFS - BBBJ - DT/FF - DATY/O - 69
MISH/K9 - CG/RCG - RUSSIAN/ATW - NQCIM - HJ/COB

💚
Extras & Specials

COF +$40 (fee waived for Hr visit)
GREEK +$50
$50 off Multi Hr.
MSOG (HHr & Hr Sess. Only)

I'm incredibly privileged to share this adventure with you.

★Clean
★Independent
★Discreet
★Safe

🚿 🛁 Shower Available Upon Request

1.jpg