Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mardi Gras Social!

Verified Hobbyist BCD CivilBarrister's Avatar
    <div align='center'>HOUSTON FEBRUARY SOCIAL! WEDNESDAY February 18th </div>

It will be Mardi Gras and what goes with Mardi Gras – HURRICANES!

Yes, we had a Monsoon for the Halloween Party and a Blizzard for December Social, SOOOOO
    I am hopeful that there will be a Hurricane for this party – the kind with drink!

Costumes are always fun so plan ahead.

The Food was AWESOME last time so our good friend is going to out do himself with even a better spread.

For you guys who didn’t get into the last Social – start sending CK1942 or me a note that you want to be on the list and get two providers to send vouches for you. Do it NOW. By the 16th it WILL be way too late.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND. If you are NOT on the list – you will NOT get into the party. PERIOD. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.

Anyone who was on the party list last time should get an invitation to this GALA, provided nothing with your vouches has changed ((((anyone been bad or mean to a provider?)))) – But to be sure, you should send CK a reminder note that you want to attend.

Ladies – let CK or me know you want to be on the invite list so you will also be included on the emails-
    You will NOT get an invite unless you ask for one – then it’s practically AUTOMATIC (benefits of Good Provider Status)

The Rules for this Gala are the same that CK uses for ALL of his parties, they are in his signature line, but here is the link: http://www.aspd.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123596

IF there are any problems sending PMs because of system issues over there, please send me or CK an email. Or use this NEW WONDERFUL Site as well to respond.

See ya there!

1RudeLawyer - I know I am a prick; Deal with it or ignore me.

Socials - info will be sent via Email

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    Damn, CB, for a second (with the theme of Mardi Gras and all) I thought the social was on Ash Wednesday. I had to Google what date the sacred day fell on this year. Luckily, you set it a week before...awesome!

I look forward to seeing y&#39;all there!
    "All my life I&#39;ve been over the top. I don&#39;t know what I&#39;m doing, all I know is I don&#39;t wanna stop." Ozzy

Great theme. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Really hope to make it.
    Fais ce que tu voudras

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    time to break out those sexy beads!!!!!

Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

I thought we were here becuase we were cleared already by being on the last party list and on the next party list!!
    Am I correct ?

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    cant wait!!!I will be back from Carnival in New Orleans Tuesday and ready to party!!!!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

I will be there and this is my First visit to Houston.......Can&#39;t wait to meet everyone.....kisses

Figuring It Out Companion Ginger Taylor's Avatar
    I cant make it this time i have to work my other job. Have fun for me...

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Wheeeee, I do believe that this Irish gal will be able to join the fun this time. I&#39;ll bring a bottle of Jameson. Anyone want their leprechaun licked?

I think it&#39;s going to be fantastic - I can&#39;t wait to see my old friends there... and to make a couple of new ones.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fancyinheels @ Feb 10 2009, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Wheeeee, I do believe that this Irish gal will be able to join the fun this time. I&#39;ll bring a bottle of Jameson. Anyone want their leprechaun licked?[/b]
    In recognition of our Irish Lass, I have to share an Irish tale.

The Mormon and the Irishman....

A Mormon was seated next to an Irishman on a flight from London. After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken. The Irishman asked for a whiskey, which was promptly brought and placed before him.

The flight attendant then asked the Mormon if he would like a drink.
    He replied in disgust, "I&#39;d rather be savagely raped by a dozen *****s than let liquor touch my lips."

The Irishman then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "Me, too, I didn&#39;t know we had a choice."

I hunt you down All Nightmare Long Ghostface147's Avatar
    I won&#39;t be making this one.....dammit.

Verified Companion Companion brittanybella's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ghostface147 @ Feb 12 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I won&#39;t be making this one.....dammit.[/b]

what the hell???
    (insert brittany&#39;s sad face)

I don't give a FUCK, But...I'LL SELL YOU ONE! 💋
    (970)367-7827 text preferred

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CivilBarrister @ Feb 12 2009, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    In recognition of our Irish Lass, I have to share an Irish tale.

The Mormon and the Irishman....

A Mormon was seated next to an Irishman on a flight from London. After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken. The Irishman asked for a whiskey, which was promptly brought and placed before him.

The flight attendant then asked the Mormon if he would like a drink.
    He replied in disgust, "I&#39;d rather be savagely raped by a dozen *****s than let liquor touch my lips."

The Irishman then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "Me, too, I didn&#39;t know we had a choice."[/b]
    Too funny. I&#39;ll be stealing this for my website, with your permission of course, Barrister.

Looking forward to next Wednesday. Bringing beads for the lads and lassies present, which I will personally wrap around the body part of their choice. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fancyinheels @ Feb 13 2009, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Too funny. I&#39;ll be stealing this for my website, with your permission of course, Barrister.

Looking forward to next Wednesday. Bringing beads for the lads and lassies present, which I will personally wrap around the body part of their choice. ;)
    [/b]

Yes, you have my permission to use the joke.

As far as the beads.....yum...I think it will take 5-6 strands of beads to completely wrap the ....oh, phone, brb

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast