About me:

Hi There! My name is Kynsley Morgan, a well established companion in the Hampton Roads area of Va. I am a mature, intelligent and well rounded woman who loves the great outdoors, curling up with a good novel with a cup of coffee, and an avid lover of the open road.

I am an exotic blend of Hungarian, Croatian and Chinese, which gives me a unique and very eye-pleasing look that I am sure you would love.

I am best described as a quirky, playful and down to earth individual. I have a quick wit and sarcastic slap stick humorous side to me.

I take pride in considering myself a natural beauty. You can request to dress up or just dress comfortable. I have an extensive wardrobe that allows me the freedom to do so, but I always ask that you respect my wish to not stand out. I prefer discretion as much as you do.

I am built the way that a woman should be. Comfortable and secure in her own skin, I emanate sensuality and femininity in the way that I carry myself. I am not cosmetically enhanced. I am soft and curvy.

I offer you a genuine connection with no strings attached...

About you:

I prefer a suitor to be at least 35 or older, professional and articulately spoken.

I prefer a gentleman who prefers to converse by phone, as this adds a personal approach. I will not text as a means of a 1st time conversation.

I do have a protocol that must be followed before any new meeting will take place. If you have issues with this, then I kindly ask that you do not contact me, as we would not be a good match.

I prefer to keep company with a gentleman who respects a woman for the person she is within, as this is natural chemistry.

I prefer a gentleman who has a natural anticipation and not the A-typical list of expectations.

This is like a blind date. First impressions are EVERYTHING, aren't they?

If you are looking for a genuine experience without the tradional restraints...call me!

​I can be reached by booking form, meetkynsleymorgan.org/contact or by phone call, 7576793079

I come to you or you come to me.
I offer great gifts to gents during the holidays.