Thread: How to start posting

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    ...and since you got here, why not practice a bit.

At the far right of this screen there's a New Topic button.

If you hit that, a screen opens with much the same stuff (although in different places on the screen) just like ASPD.

Much of the same BB commands to bold are exactly the same, but there is no BCD command, at least not yet.

And in the composing window, you may also highlight a word or phrase and hit the b button to make it bold or use the [ b ] make it bold [ / b ] without the spaces, of course.

To complete posting this "New Topic" scroll to the very bottom of your computer screen (keep going... it's way down there) and hit the Post New Topic button.

There, I know I feel a lot better, but this sentence has been added by using the "full edit" button so I could see if it works. It does.

I will look for the hosting company's demo and put it here so all can see what our new (and temporary, lets hope) playground looks like.

btw, I spoke with Amber's step-dad this morning and he said another week to 10 days is his estimate for repairs and improvements at our normal gathering place.

And now it is time to scroll down (not quite as far as before) to hit the "Submit Modified Post" button and finalize this.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

I hunt you down All Nightmare Long Ghostface147's Avatar
    Easy enough and thanks for the much needed ETA.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ck1942 @ Jan 8 2009, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    btw, I spoke with Amber&#39;s step-dad this morning and he said another week to 10 days is his estimate for repairs and improvements at our normal gathering place.[/b]
    oh! I thought we were checking out a new board that fixes all problems not just a back up. I&#39;m confused.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    ASPD has been plan A. This site is the plan B, and is being tested. The original ASPD site is still being worked on, trying to get the bugs out of it. If they can get it straightened out, then this one will probably not be needed or used.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don&#39;t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

After the repairs, will ASPD look like this?
    Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences that money can buy. ~Steve Martin

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. ~Albert Einstein

Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me. ~Steve Jobs

Ok, I just joined here and hopefully this won&#39;t be too long before we get back to the usual meeting place.....But, for now I guess we&#39;ll have to settle for this place.....Thanks for setting it up.

BIG C
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

Registered Female (Not Verified) crystalkitty's Avatar
    Wow, with th crash and all the odd goings-on lately (spoofed emailed threats, etc.), I was not sure if this site was for real or not. Hello again, and thanks for inviting me to play.

Crystalkitty
    Crystalkitty
    512-217-9216 text me

Bee Sweet!
    http://www.preferred411.com/austin/crystalkitty1