Date of Visit: 12/29/2018
Preferred Method of Contact: txt
Phone Number: (956)525-2365
Email Address: startingover0317@yahoo.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.instagram.com/kagome0317/?hl=en
City, State: seguin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Bbbj, titty worshipping, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. some lite kissing all on the couch in the living room
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
Donation: 120
Approximate age of Companion: mid 20's
Hair Color and Length: black past shoulder length
Smoking Status: non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: latina
Companion Description: about 5'1" nice sized boobies and nice ass
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? eh
Would You Recommend this Companion?? eh

Public comments:
this is my 3rd time seeing Blanca. She's very prompt in returning messages. A few txt back and forth and i was there. She greeted me at the door wearing a nice red teddy that i requested. I walked inside and was immediately hit with a strong pet odor. All of our activities took place on the couch in the living room where the odor was super strong. Started with a little light kissing around the neck and slowly made my way down to those succulent mounds. Spent a few minutes worshipping them and then sat on the couch so the BBBJ could commence. Really great skills in that department. After a few minutes of that, i had her put the cover on and assume the cowgirl position while the titty sucking continued. such a nice view. had her get in the RCG for a while until i filled up the cover. Went to clean up in the restroom and noticed there are no toiletries so make sure to take your own sanitation products. Went back to the living room to try to go for a 2nd round, but the pet odor was too strong for me to bear so i just got dressed and left. Blanca is really great at what she does and aims to please, but i am definitely gone have to get a place for her to visit me next time.