Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, L1, bbbj, missionary, COT
    Length of Visit: 30 mins
    Donation: Buck forty
    Approximate age of Companion: She claimed to be 27
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length
    Smoking Status: ?
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: 5'6" tall, thin build, very attractive face, light skinned, pretty smile and A-cups but does not disappoint.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    Took a buddy who just came back from service in Italy with the Army. I relinquished Boa to him even though I've wanted to see her due to the recent reviews. I wasn't going to partake but Mamasan was insisting I get one, so I remembered Lara's review here. She doesn't disappoint...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I appreciate your asnwer as to how you arrived at her age. I haven't seen her, but having seen hundreds of AMP girls all over the world as well as living in a neighborhood with many Asian families, I can tell you I have had many 30 something women look me in the eye and tell me they were 25 or 26.

If they like me I just smile and some cop to their real age, almost always mid thirties... Then they ask me my age, I tell them my answer, and they laugh their asses off....

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I really believe Lara is 27.. I think I put 28 in my last review, because I knew her to be 27 when I saw her earlier this year, as Lala at Good Time.

by the way, in Vietnam, if you ask a lady her age and she says "30", that means she is 30-something.. if she says "40", that is 40-something. on the other hand, asking someone's age is common and ordinary, so you will often get the true answer.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    I really believe Lara is 27.. I think I put 28 in my last review, because I knew her to be 27 when I saw her earlier this year, as Lala at Good Time.

by the way, in Vietnam, if you ask a lady her age and she says "30", that means she is 30-something.. if she says "40", that is 40-something. on the other hand, asking someone's age is common and ordinary, so you will often get the true answer.
    How old do you think Kiss is?

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    a fellow hobbyist told me she just turned 24, and he pinpointed the exact date.. I'm inclined to believe him, since he told me by PM, and was not posting the information.