Companion's Handle: Jade Winters
Date of Visit: 12/28/2018
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=354551
City, State: Dallas, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, FS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: 300
Approximate age of Companion: 28
Hair Color and Length:
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description:
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Jade is "the best" latina I've ever met. I was able to get her appointment in a short notice and met her in a 4 star hotel in the Galleria area. She was lying on the bed in a lingerie and her ample bosoms was one sight to watch. We started with an LFK and then some convo. She is a smart conversationalist who swiftly puts you at ease and we were not strangers anymore. I starting feeling like chatting with my girlfriend. Then some more LFK and we helped each other to strip our clothes off. The best thing in her body is her ass. I could not avoid staring at them the whole time we were chatting. Here starts her magic act. She went down me and the way she felt my boner I knew she is someone special for me. She caressed my longing dick so fondly and took it in her mouth with a lot of passion. I swear I've never been with a woman who gave me such an intimate blow job. I was super satisfied just after that and I went on asking for more and she never hesitated. Soon I felt I need to return the favor and did my best with my mouth skills to please the woman. I did my best and she liked it too and started saying that she wanted my cock in her wet dripping pussy a few times. I suited on a cover and went missionary on her and filled the bag with a load after a while. Then we had a long convo about her hobbies and current affairs. By the time we were over we were surprised that we had gone past the hour. However johnny still needed some more love from that woman's lips for which she eagerly agreed. Again another round of the best sloppy BBBJ I'd ever experienced in my life and I loaded her mouth with more cum. She loved it and took it all with a big smile. It was one happy ending to a stressful week that I went through. And on my way out I decided that she takes the top spot in my ATF list.