Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This is Hobby related.......

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)

This is Hobby related.......

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...-boy-Nocturnal

If not...... Fancy or CK can move it.........Lol....... But ya'll hve been updated...... I enjoy contributing.......

Strip Club hobby info........
    Last edited by The1Slayer; 12-29-2018 at 02:00 AM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Soooo, in this a discussion about strip clubs, strippers, stripping your wallet, or are you just bragging?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Ok...you and a buddy went to some SCs. Other than that, what is this thread about? I went to a smut shop Wednesday night checking out lube products. Wonder if I should start a thread about that? I believe Fancy is right. You are just beating your chest here and bragging.

+1 FH
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Soooo, in this a discussion about strip clubs, strippers, stripping your wallet, or are you just bragging?
    Lol............... a little of all 3................ But did meet a few nice providers at the strip clubs.........!!! Got video too.....!!

Strip Club scene................... What are everyones thoughts on meeting Providers at strip clubs...........? I've used to do a lot of meet and greets at Strip clubs............ Anyone interested..............??

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Lol............... a little of all 3................ But did meet a few nice providers at the strip clubs.........!!! Got video too.....!!

Strip Club scene................... What are everyones thoughts on meeting Providers at strip clubs...........? I've used to do a lot of meet and greets at Strip clubs............ Anyone interested..............??
    If youll be hosting im down i trust your selected guest list...just not st.james please

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Slayer, I’ve met a lot of ladies that danced at strip clubs, but I’ve never hooked up with one AT a strip club. The last titty bar I went to was the Alaska Bush Company in Anchorage back in the 80s when I was an Alaskan sourdough. The Houston strip club scene was hot as hell in the 80s. But then I got married and quit going. I have no burning desire to go back. I’m happy meeting my companions on OH2 or P411.

BTW, it’s good to see you back on OH2. Ignore the trolls and keep on contributing. Happy hobbying and happy new year.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    In the past I've been the guest of a few gents at strip clubs. The ladies automatically assumed that I was bi just from my presence there, I suppose. (I'm not, but I'm willing to be convinced, chuckle.) The dancers spent more time grinding on MY lap than the fellows I was with. The gents enjoy watching, and teasing me about it later.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Strip clubs are the biggest waste of money

Guys pay women to cock tease them or they pay an astronomical donation for FS

A monger in a SC is like a non-swimmer playing in the shallow end of the swimming pool:
    1. It’s safe (boring)
    2. It’s crowded (annoying)
    3. Activities are limited (can’t dive)

It’s better to learn how to swim so that a person can do cannon balls in the deep end

But Providers LOVE strip clubs because patrons overpay

I hook up with SC dancers all the time but I meet them off the street

They try to encourage me to go to their SC...fuck that

I’ll stick to the streets, because I have more power there

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I agree Bro. ^^^^ That’s why I stay out of SCs.

+1 Securitized
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    I don't go to strip clubs to waste money...... I think I spend no more than 60-70 bucks at the clubs and just buying beer and an occasional shot. But I do meet a lot of the girls there and end up hooking up with them outside of the club spending no more than 120-150 for play OTC. I just enjoy seeing girls dance on the stage and flaunt their asses...... But your right Secure..... A lot of the guys do overpay when they go. I'm definitely not one of them.....

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Tactic

Fellow tricks,

Try this next time when a street h o e asks you how much you have when you tell her you want FS:

“60 up front with a tip afterward if you’re good”

That above statement should help optimize the quality of your time with her and she’ll likely accept

If she asks you how much you have rather than stating her number then that means that she’s desperate

Also, many motel room overnight rates are roughly twice the 2-hr rate so it might be optimal to get a room overnight if you plan on multiple dates

I rather have sex with an attractive woman than be cock teased by a hot woman any day of the week

Bros before h o e s

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    One man’s treat is another man’s nasty. My two cents.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Personally its depends on the strip club and your patronage there.. St. James has diffrent levels of vip the regular 2nd story (bj and hj booths), the executive 2nd level(requires a key card access and has both a public floor inside and private booths good for most anything) and ultimate v.i.p (this requires managment to give you access in and out as the door isnt accessable thru public floor and basically anything goes anywhere hell i member on multiple occasions it becoming a group activity in main area ... Of course you cant see in from out side its got 2way mirrors for windows and the only way a dancer gets up there is upon your personal request and the manager having an understanding with her ...wink wink.)
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 12-30-2018 at 04:56 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    Yep I am in.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    SCs are easy to enter, there isn't any no-show or appointment setup drama, good music, decent drinks, and all the eye candy you want is gratis.

You get to survey the landscape. Everyone's generally friendly and cool. You get a $$$ girl on your lap for .2. And I've never met one that was stingy with her phone number.

It's relaxing and easy. Just not the place you want to go for FS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast