Thread: Libertine Liaison: UTR girls overload

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Thumbs up Libertine Liaison: UTR girls overload

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 9/29/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email
    Phone Number: Provided after screening
    Email Address: Libertine_Liaison@yahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....ertine-Liaison
    City, State: New Orleans, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, convo, wine, breast worship, HJ, BBBJ, DATY, Face sitting, FIV, much more BBBJ, MPCFS,CG, RCG, DG, surfboard mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours
    Donation: Frequent Fucker Special
    Approximate age of Companion: 26 and 22
    Hair Color and Length: Kourtney, brown to mid back. Viviana, wavy brown just past shoulders
    Smoking Status: non-smokers
    Ethnic/Racial background: African American and Latina
    Companion Description: Kourtney is a very pretty Cuban black girl with brown eyes and long dark brown hair . She has nice curves, about 5’6" and 125 lbs and 26 yrs old. She has a great body and super hot 34D tits. She has a great attitude and is one sexy woman.
    Viviana is a gorgeous petite woman with enchanting green eyes, 5’3” toned and slim, probably 115 lbs. Very cute shapely ass and legs. She is an exotic middle eastern Persian and Spanish mix. Amazing 34D cups on top, looking big on her small body. She is young, only 22 yrs old. She has that innocent look expected for a young woman, but opens up and really gets into the session as she gets comfortable

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? A definitely YES!

Public comments:
    I had scheduled an afternoon session with my ATF and was really looking forward to some TLC after a hard work week. This rarely happens, but my ATF had something unexpected come up and had to leave town. But she promised to set me up with two of her new very low-volume UTR girls. She told me about the two girls – yes, it takes two to replace my ATF, one an exotic mixed Persian Spanish girl and the other a Cuban. I admit my curiosity was spiked. Usually, UTR girls from LL is an opportunity for a real exciting time. I wasn’t wrong this time either.
    I arrived at the upscale hotel on time. my ATF texted me the room number and I went into the hotel.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 12-27-2018 at 11:56 PM.